Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Chris Hinton Flipping??

124»

Comments

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@bmauldin said:

@dawgbybirth said:
    I don't think flip with his actions at this point. He has shown one direction .
    It would take some different direction to think flip. Show up at Georgia, talk postive about Georgia, does someone hear or see that with him ?

Capt khakis gets fired this year. I think he at least considers flipping

I don't think Hairball is in any real danger of getting fired, at least not in the near future.
    We have a great situation for both Hinton brothers in a great program, a great town and close to home, they wouldn't be making a mistake coming here.

@Teddy said:
    I think Hinton wants to study a major that UM specializes in, if I remember correctly. Has something to do with sleep studies. Not sure if UGA has that major. But I agree with others on here, UGA academics has improved steadily and isn’t far off from UM.

He should have all the research he needs, looking at their coeds.
    Those women put me to sleep just looking at them.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ugafan396 said:

@coastaldawg said:
    Would be huge. Would fill two big holes at positions of need.

That's what she said

That is hilarious!!! YOU SIMPY CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!