Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Breaking news: Kelee Ringo has committed

the 50 US states and capitals to memory in advance of his geography test
  • Options
    ftn49ftn49 Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Loved that video @SouthGA_Dawg thanks!

Keeping that Lloyd hope alive...

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @texdawg I was saying that their current ranking would imply that they are “projects”. I trust staff evaluation more than a recruiting service. I trust what @JeffSentell & @SoFL_Dawg have said on the potential & future of both Wren & Robinson and while I don’t see either starting until 2022 I do seeing both being able to be contributors in 21. My point also talked about how little we throw the ball and the weapons we just brought in and are looking to bring in (Rosemy/Gilbert/Washington) as the main reasons I don’t see them being early contributors.
  • Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Those are good points @dgd829. My point being that I wouldn't let their ranking suggest if they are a project or not. Especially at WR.
  • Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    @brentwilson that was Lloyd talking. He said Dell didn’t like it when he committed to the ****
  • Options
    BillerGenieDawgBillerGenieDawg Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

Is Lloyd on flip watch, or was he just trolling us?

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BillerGenieDawgBillerGenieDawg Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

What’s he thinking? If your a top RB, how in the world do you go to USC over UGA? Who is advising this kid?

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
    @BillerGenieDawg because he wants to be "the man" right away. Which he probably can be at SC.
  • Options
    Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So i dont know if this has been asked but with Chaney not likely to flip, Evans more likely to end up at an in state school, Lloyd might just stick with the ****. Do we take a commitment from Tank if he wants to give it and call milton/tank combo good? Im not complaining because id be happy with that.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think it premature to eliminate Lloyd at this point. Any of those mentioned to partner Milton would be great.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg
    Gun to head.... bigsby or lloyd for rb 2?
  • Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
This discussion has been closed.