Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @BarkingDawg you think they get Mims? 
  • Options
    WintonkWintonk Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Stackhouse is the most obvious choice on DL that would be leaving since he has been visiting Auburn in abundance.  
  • Options
    2005TRoss2005TRoss Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Raym made a post on Twitter saying he was shooting the video around 5 today. 
  • Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I think we get Mims in 2020 from what I read on Fieldstreet etc. I was referring to the QB Vandergriff as possible number 1 for 2021. Not sure who is rated higher now. Didn’t mean to set off false alarm. I think these 2021 OL guys will be great. I saw Ferguson from Peach County play in HS finals and he was a grown man having his way. Mims and Jackson are supposed to be even better.
  • Options
    MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't know anything about Raym's decision, however.....once his decision was delayed from expected commitment timeframe, I lost a lot of confidence. Just reading the tea leaves:

Seems like a lot of local and family pressure to go to OU. Probably not expressly telling him where to go......but asking him to delay, defer until he comes up with the "right" answer in their minds. The unexpected announcement today that his commitment now would be on Wed. (now earlier than previously thought) suggests that he's relented and now family/locals are happy with him to announce sooner, rather than later. Sorry, no pun intended.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    If we miss on Raym maybe we try and get back in on mays
  • Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @judasdurant if i remember correctly he just committed not  even a minth ago.
  • Options
    BengalDawgBengalDawg Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Everyone who is doubting Pittman is going to have a big plate of crow to eat. Pittman will get his man. We are losing 3-4 starters to the NFL this year that’s going to open a lot of doors to these young guys. 
  • Options
    Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

To clarify because site wont let me edit, SoFL being wrong has been been the rarity. Not him being more right lol

• Options
    jmarlinjmarlin Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    HollywoodDawgJrodHollywoodDawgJrod Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Evans isn’t leaving the state of Texas. It’s wishful thinking but I think we are between Lloyd and Tank now. 
  • Options
    deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,595 mod

Looking for clarification: Raym has moved his committment date from Sunday to Wednesday, as in tomorrow?

This discussion has been closed.