Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Falcons game

Comments

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Matt Ryan currently 13/30 (43%) with 0 touchdowns and 1 interception. Matt Ryan is over-rated in my opinion and Falcons need a new QB

• Options
    superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

Need to draft fromm after 2019 nation championship season

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@brentwilson said:
    It’s time to let Matt Ryan go

That isn't how The NFL operates. As frustrating as he's been after his great 2016 season, he's still far better than pot luck with a cast off.

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Atl is hot garbage..Philly is about the same

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Atlanta has 16 penalties and a lot of injuries. Matt Bryant missed an extra point. Poor coaching. Geez. Saturday can’t come soon enough.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    Matt Ryan currently 13/30 (43%) with 0 touchdowns and 1 interception. Matt Ryan is over-rated in my opinion and Falcons need a new QB

This is not typical at all though. Ryan has averaged 64% completions and over 2:1 td to int ratio over his career.
    Suckisian is a train wreck.

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:

This is not typical at all though. Ryan has averaged 64% completions and over 2:1 td to int ratio over his career.

there is truth in that

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s Sark that is garbage, not Ryan. Did Ryan have a bad game, yes. But Ryan’s had a great career and has plenty of accolades to back that up. Ryan seems to be back to getting happy feet in the pocket, like last year when he can’t trust his o-line.

• Options
    edited September 2018

@PharmDawg2054 said:

@WCDawg said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:

there is truth in that

Ryan when to Julio almost 50% of his throws tonight, that is losing football in The NFL.
    The team is committing competitive suicide with Sarkisian.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Think they’re both equally culpable.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry but Sarks sux

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We got 5 downs to get it in the end zone ****

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Think they’re both equally culpable.

Still, you match the OC to the QB, not the other way around. Elway found glory with the right offensive coach at the and of his career, Ryan had a good match with that coach's son, now look.

• Options
    chinadawgchinadawg Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

5 downs to get it in the end zone and not one pass was catchable in the field of play. Smh

• Options

@chinadawg said:
    5 downs to get it in the end zone and not one pass was catchable in the field of play. Smh

They were awful in close last season, now they are God awful.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Sark is the Falcons equivalent of Schitty. Shows you how good Kyle Shanahan is. One of the few legacies still around for reasons of talent over having a famous last name. I think Schottenheimer is currently stealing money from the Seahawks. And NFL reporters are generally professional. I heard tons of guys on podcasts and writers for big name websites question the hire when Quinn made it. I don’t like being the team where everyone is assuming you made a mistake even if it ends up working out. And thank God for the Dawgs this weekend. I need some fried chicken.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ugh. Painful loss. Agree that Sark needs to go.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ending sorta looked familiar. Offense is horrible! I could got few hours extra sleep