Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:
    @YaleDawg Nobody cares that you didn’t go to Yale, bro. But it’s a bad look for us to have you running around acting like you did, when you didn’t...

Are you ok? It's a serious question. You seem distraught

No, I’m felling fine. I’m just trying to let you know you can drop the Yale act. Nobody cares you didn’t go there. There board isn’t a brainiac competition to see who the smartest is. The only loose requirement is that you be a Dawg fan.

@WCDawg - be honest. Yale is a tough school to get into. Does “YaleDawg” seem in any way shape or form bright enough to have gotten into Yale?

You are beyond childish

The quicker you give up the Yale shtick the better you’ll look. If you drag it out you’re gonna look silly after awhile.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:
    Trump's heartwarming message to troops during the traditional Thanksgiving call to our service members. ''They are amassing on our border, they are not good people, they are bad people'' I'm reminded of Trump's speech at a Boy Scout convention where he told them how great he is and how unfair people are to him....me.me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me...what a guy !

What’s **** up about this thread is I can’t tell whose posts are goofier, 12ed or WCDawg’s.

Lavendar I take exception to this. I've been 100% serious all the time just like I always am. WC has too. I took exception to knocks on CT, the pubic hair on a coke can BS was very much like the Kavanaugh BS. Don't @ me. Not in the mood for putting up with political sophistry today

Okay, so I make the mistake of reading your bickering it’s WC, and apparently Ihave been able to figure it out. WCDawg is goofier than 12ed.

Basically, if you start with whatever thing would make the Democrat party look better in the public eye, then work backwards towards beliefs, you end up with what WCDawg believes. Hopefully he has at least one or two things up him sleeve and be like, “See! I’m not complete a mind **** to the Democrat party corporation!”

You on the other hand will sit there and argue endlessly pointing out flaws in what the person you are talking to believes. Probably why you are making a big deal about a Avenatti/Beto ticket, because you know that’s what most people will disagree with. People probably don’t want to realize if they could catch a few breaks in the media, that ticket could actually be interesting.

Still goofy as hell. Just not as goofy as WC.

You're as honest as a water diviner and as smart as a sack of hammers.

Why, because what I have to say doesn’t benefit the Democrat party public image?

No, because you're wrong and sort of lame.

Says the guy who considers Hillary and Comey investigations subversive and detrimental to our constitution. But when you investigate someone based on a ridiculous foreign written dossier the investigators knew to be fraudulent, then you have an important case NEEDING investigating.

How did you arrive at those conclusions?

If you had a clue what country you live in you'd understand it isn't The POTUS who gets to decide who is prosecuted. Asking for somebody Trump sees as a personal enemy to be prosecuted is indeed subversive to The Constitution of The United States.
    Seriously, people like you shouldn't vote.

It's the left's arrogance that makes them so dangerous. So easily willing to remove the rights of others in order to perpetuate their power grab. Eventually it will destroy America. It's sad not enough can see through their sham. All emotion, zero logic.

The left my ass.
    Many of the most prominent and vocal critics of trump's autocratic and devious tendencies are career intel leaders, and republicans to boot.
    Trumpsters have nothing in common with real conservatives.at least not American conservatism, far right banana republic goons perhaps.

You just don’t get it. Most Reps didn’t vote for Trump because they love him. I’m not sure anybody outside of his family or the guy who sees him in the mirror loves him. They voted for him to avoid the dumpster fire offered by the other party. As bad as he is, he is still much better than the alternative. And yes, that is sad because the Dems have changed dramatically for the worse.

Then why do you constantly defend Trump ? you make no sense. I have more in common with Ike, Reagan and McCain than Trump does. I bet you were more than willing to trash John McCain when Trump did so, there is nothing worth a dam about Trumpsters.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:
    Trump's heartwarming message to troops during the traditional Thanksgiving call to our service members. ''They are amassing on our border, they are not good people, they are bad people'' I'm reminded of Trump's speech at a Boy Scout convention where he told them how great he is and how unfair people are to him....me.me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me...what a guy !

What’s **** up about this thread is I can’t tell whose posts are goofier, 12ed or WCDawg’s.

Lavendar I take exception to this. I've been 100% serious all the time just like I always am. WC has too. I took exception to knocks on CT, the pubic hair on a coke can BS was very much like the Kavanaugh BS. Don't @ me. Not in the mood for putting up with political sophistry today

Okay, so I make the mistake of reading your bickering it’s WC, and apparently Ihave been able to figure it out. WCDawg is goofier than 12ed.

Basically, if you start with whatever thing would make the Democrat party look better in the public eye, then work backwards towards beliefs, you end up with what WCDawg believes. Hopefully he has at least one or two things up him sleeve and be like, “See! I’m not complete a mind **** to the Democrat party corporation!”

You on the other hand will sit there and argue endlessly pointing out flaws in what the person you are talking to believes. Probably why you are making a big deal about a Avenatti/Beto ticket, because you know that’s what most people will disagree with. People probably don’t want to realize if they could catch a few breaks in the media, that ticket could actually be interesting.

Why, because what I have to say doesn’t benefit the Democrat party public image?

Says the guy who considers Hillary and Comey investigations subversive and detrimental to our constitution. But when you investigate someone based on a ridiculous foreign written dossier the investigators knew to be fraudulent, then you have an important case NEEDING investigating.

If you had a clue what country you live in you'd understand it isn't The POTUS who gets to decide who is prosecuted. Asking for somebody Trump sees as a personal enemy to be prosecuted is indeed subversive to The Constitution of The United States.

It's the left's arrogance that makes them so dangerous. So easily willing to remove the rights of others in order to perpetuate their power grab. Eventually it will destroy America. It's sad not enough can see through their sham. All emotion, zero logic.

The left my ass.
    Many of the most prominent and vocal critics of trump's autocratic and devious tendencies are career intel leaders, and republicans to boot.
    Trumpsters have nothing in common with real conservatives.at least not American conservatism, far right banana republic goons perhaps.

You just don’t get it. Most Reps didn’t vote for Trump because they love him. I’m not sure anybody outside of his family or the guy who sees him in the mirror loves him. They voted for him to avoid the dumpster fire offered by the other party. As bad as he is, he is still much better than the alternative. And yes, that is sad because the Dems have changed dramatically for the worse.

Then why do you constantly defend Trump ? you make no sense. I have more in common with Ike, Reagan and McCain than Trump does. I bet you were more than willing to trash John McCain when Trump did so, there is nothing worth a dam about Trumpsters.

People constantly defend Trump talking to you because you make all these silly ridiculous claims about Trump. Talking to reasonable people about Trump, reasonable people basically just discuss his pluses and minuses.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

People constantly defend Trump talking to you because you make all these silly ridiculous claims about Trump. Talking to reasonable people about Trump, reasonable people basically just discuss his pluses and minuses.

BS. you're obviously a dyed in the wool Trumpster.
    I've never made a single claim about your hero that isn't apparent to people who care about what this country stands for and haven't sold out, his own words and actions make it obvious his tendencies are unAmerican.

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Show me where I defended Trump and I’ll tell you why I said it. I think you are arguing with your own suppositions here, not against what was actually written.

• Options

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Show me where I defended Trump and I’ll tell you why I said it. I think you are arguing with your own suppositions here, not against what was actually written.

Since I wasn't responding to you it's a false flag you're waving.
    If you're asking me to pour over old posts, I'll pass.

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Are you saying someone hacked your account and typed to me, “Then why do you constantly defend Trump?” WC, you don’t even know what you have written in the last hour!

• Options

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Are you saying someone hacked your account and typed to me, “Then why do you constantly defend Trump?” WC, you don’t even know what you have written in the last hour!

Sorry, I didn't notice it was you, every other response was from levander.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Because he's actually not that bad. The amount of power and money that has gone into just nothing but undermining and smearing him is unprecedented. That kind of effort could make anyone on this board look like a human rights monstrosity. For anyone with critical thinking, we can recognize the hyperbole. I was extremely skeptical of Trump at first, I doubted his motives. But now? He's convinced me he actually has the countries best interests at heart. There is simply no reason to go through what he is going through if you don't have to.

Simply put, in 2016 I was grateful that Hillary lost. In 2020 I'll be grateful that Trump wins.

• Options

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Because he's actually not that bad. The amount of power and money that has gone into just nothing but undermining and smearing him is unprecedented. That kind of effort could make anyone on this board look like a human rights monstrosity. For anyone with critical thinking, we can recognize the hyperbole. I was extremely skeptical of Trump at first, I doubted his motives. But now? He's convinced me he actually has the countries best interests at heart. There is simply no reason to go through what he is going through if you don't have to.

Simply put, in 2016 I was grateful that Hillary lost. In 2020 I'll be grateful that Trump wins.

Trump is a wannabe dictator, thank God there are still a few republicans willing to resist.
    The number of times those surrounding Trump have kept him from violating constitutional law is staggering.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm actually beginning to think your trolling.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:
    @YaleDawg Nobody cares that you didn’t go to Yale, bro. But it’s a bad look for us to have you running around acting like you did, when you didn’t...

No, I’m felling fine. I’m just trying to let you know you can drop the Yale act. Nobody cares you didn’t go there. There board isn’t a brainiac competition to see who the smartest is. The only loose requirement is that you be a Dawg fan.

@WCDawg - be honest. Yale is a tough school to get into. Does “YaleDawg” seem in any way shape or form bright enough to have gotten into Yale?

You are beyond childish

The quicker you give up the Yale shtick the better you’ll look. If you drag it out you’re gonna look silly after awhile.

I've never seen someone so triggered over a screen name before. It's just something unique about myself + dawg. I'm not sure how it's a schtick. I don't post things about yale or try to make myself seem superior because I went to school there. I'm very good in one particular field I was trained in but I know my limits. I've already said many other members on this forum are more knowledgeable concerning football. Plumbers are smarter than me when it comes to toilets, mechanics with cars, and electricians with wiring a house. Those people are likely more important for a functioning society than me. Just worry about yourself from now on.

• Options

@RxDawg said:

Then I have to question your judgement, or maybe you just haven't paid attention.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

Sorry, I didn't notice it was you, every other response was from levander.

I was calling it paranoid schizophrenia earlier. But I don’t know if that’s the correct diagnosis.

I am definitely getting the vibes of a person waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat shrieking, “There’s a Trumpster under my bed! There’s a Trumpster under my bed!”

There are five or six different people talking in this page. Somehow you’re only seeing the one guy you’ve run off and independently decided thinks Trump is the second coming.

• Options

@RxDawg said:

Holy cow WC is a good poster...

He completely had me fooled.

Who keeps driving ridiculous political positions like this on a football board? Why the hell would I take that seriously?

Can’t believe WC got me.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

Then I have to question your judgement, or maybe you just haven't paid attention.

What is trolling?

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

I've never seen someone so triggered over a screen name before. It's just something unique about myself + dawg. I'm not sure how it's a schtick. I don't post things about yale or try to make myself seem superior because I went to school there. I'm very good in one particular field I was trained in but I know my limits. I've already said many other members on this forum are more knowledgeable concerning football. Plumbers are smarter than me when it comes to toilets, mechanics with cars, and electricians with wiring a house. Those people are likely more important for a functioning society than me. Just worry about yourself from now on.

Oh gawd, you’re really gonna commit to this Yale shtick, aren’t you?

• Options

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

Oh gawd, you’re really gonna commit to this Yale shtick, aren’t you?

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

Funny Story
    I played 2 years of juco baseball at a small community college in Albany, GA called Darton College. The summer before I enrolled, I played on an American Legion team. After a hit, I'd get to first base and the first basemen would spark up some small talk like "Hey man, where are you going to school next year?" When I'd say Darton, probably 90% of the time, people thought I was saying Dartmouth. LMAO. So I just started to go with it and it became a huge joke at the school because apparently it happened to a lot of other guys. I just thought it was hilarious people thought I was going to play baseball at Dartmouth and they'd be like dang dude you must be so smart and I'm just like haha you have no idea buddy. People definitely look at you different if they think you're ivy league, not sure what it is. Good times..

• Options

@Acrum21 said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

Funny Story
    I played 2 years of juco baseball at a small community college in Albany, GA called Darton College. The summer before I enrolled, I played on an American Legion team. After a hit, I'd get to first base and the first basemen would spark up some small talk like "Hey man, where are you going to school next year?" When I'd say Darton, probably 90% of the time, people thought I was saying Dartmouth. LMAO. So I just started to go with it and it became a huge joke at the school because apparently it happened to a lot of other guys. I just thought it was hilarious people thought I was going to play baseball at Dartmouth and they'd be like dang dude you must be so smart and I'm just like haha you have no idea buddy. People definitely look at you different if they think you're ivy league, not sure what it is. Good times..

Lol I'd take advantage of it given the situation. At least for grad school we were all just normal people that are really good at one thing but we are aware of the stereotype that the undergrad population brings. They are a lot of rich kids that have more opportunities than everyone else. They really are pampered