Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

1111213141517»

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@Kasey said:

Frick yeah, lets take over the orange man bad apocalypse thread with GIFs!!!

That's more like it..shake them thangs.

@12ed said:
    Andrew McCarthy said Trump being indicted is inevitable. His days are numbered.

Please try to tell us that he's a left winger, Trumpers. C'mon. Tell us.
    wink wink
    EM I DOIN IT RITE DOUBLE-U-SEE.
    Please subscribe to this thread for more Orange Man Bad troll updates by WC and 12ed

You like to troll for the absurd, I hear McCarthy is the next DNC Chair.

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink
    Please subscribe to this thread for more Orange Man Bad troll updates by WC and 12ed

Plot twist, Trump returns to his Manhattan Democrat roots and flips parties. Avoids indictment like our lady Hillary.

Trump will be on the undercard of Hillary's 2020 campaign, their slogan, Eat This Shiit.

edited December 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

Plot twist, Trump returns to his Manhattan Democrat roots and flips parties. Avoids indictment like our lady Hillary.

Trump will be on the undercard of Hillary's 2020 campaign, their slogan, Eat This Shiit.

Lmao at which point she'll be over 80% comprised of bionic alien technology. We want Bernie. We want Bernie!!! Feel the Bern.

If there was an Obama or Bill C in the field, Trump would be toast. Against this bunch he might win a write in campaign from his prison cell.

@Kasey said:

A young Alec Baldwin ?

edited December 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

Lmao at which point she'll be over 80% comprised of bionic alien technology. We want Bernie. We want Bernie!!! Feel the Bern.

If there was an Obama or Bill C in the field, Trump would be toast. With this bunch he might win with a write in campaign from his prison cell.

Bill C is too far right for the Ds today.
    I don't think Trump will be allowed to run from his prison cell. If it's Pence for the R nod you may as well go ahead and crack open a bottle of champagne. If it's Kanye West I'mma just LOL at everything. Media game > Debate of ideas in American politics, so yes I'm calling it now. Kanye West running as an R would probably destroy the Ds.

From an efficacy standpoint, Bill was an excellent POTUS, he was clearly ethically challenged though.
    He really was a fiscal conservative, and easily the most effective fiscal manager in my adult life.

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

If there was an Obama or Bill C in the field, Trump would be toast. With this bunch he might win with a write in campaign from his prison cell.

I don't think Trump will be allowed to run from his prison cell. If it's Pence for the R nod you may as well go ahead and crack open a bottle of champagne. If it's Kanye West I'mma just LOL at everything. Media game > Debate of ideas in American politics, so yes I'm calling it now. Kanye West running as an R would probably destroy the Ds.

From an efficacy standpoint, Bill was an excellent POTUS, he was clearly ethically challenged though.
    He really was a fiscal conservative, and easily the most effective fiscal manager in my adult life.

Does Gingrich get any credit for that or nah?

No, because I know how it went down.
    I saw Clinton in early 1991 at a Rotary hall in Greenville SC. He laid out in some detail his ideas on balancing the budget.
    After being elected Clinton gave a Reagan style presentation using graphs and charts explaining his budget proposal and using charts predicting how his combination of tax plan and budget would affect the deficit if both were passed. They were both passed, the budget didn't receive a single republican vote. The chart proved to be amazingly prescient, it showed the decline continuing yearly till 1999, when it would turn into a small surplus...bingo, it did just that.
    Now for the myth of republican participation. Not only the every republican in Congress vote against the 1994 budget, they predicted doom would result from it. They continued making dire predictions for several years changing their arguments constantly to explain the delays in the economy turning bad. They claimed the positive economy was just a residue left over from GHW Bush. They finally gave Reagan some credit, but mostly took credit for The Republican Congress, who had done everything in it's power to derail both the tax bill and budget that led to the greatest period of growth for not only the middle class, but it also produced more jobs and millionaires than any other 8 year period in American history.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

Melissa or Eugene ?

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

Melissa or Eugene ?

They wanted Machine Gun Joe, they were saddened to learn of his demise and quickly settled on > @12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

the tax bill and budget that led to the greatest period of growth for not only the middle class, but it also produced more jobs and millionaires than any other 8 year period in American history.

ITT we give BJC's fiscal initiatives complete credit for leading to wealth expansion over 8 years but conveniently omit the glaring fact that the tech industry was growing & booming at the exact same time. Derp.

Republicans and Obama have run up deficits consistently during growth periods since Reagan took office in 1981. The only presidents who took fiscal responsibility seriously in the past 37 years was Clinton and the late GHW Bush.

edited December 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

wink wink

the tax bill and budget that led to the greatest period of growth for not only the middle class, but it also produced more jobs and millionaires than any other 8 year period in American history.

ITT we give BJC's fiscal initiatives complete credit for leading to wealth expansion over 8 years but conveniently omit the glaring fact that the tech industry was growing & booming at the exact same time. Derp.

I give no POTUS complete credit for anything, other than Bill being a hound and Trump being a jackass, that is all on them.
    Clinton's results on deficit reduction matched the predictions he made in 1993 to a remarkable degree of accuracy though, he had a very firm grasp of policy.
    It's also true that no republicans supported the watershed 1994 budget and they resisted the tax plan overhaul. They kept predicting doom next year till the argument became a loser, that's when they started their revisionist history by trying to take credit for something they fought every step of the way.