Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:
    The government's ability to selectively investigate people and ruin their lives with bureaucracy, perjury entrapment's, and legal costs has become a problem. The powerful is now protecting it's own. The government is now bigger then it's people.

If you don't have a problem with this you support tyranny and no longer value freedom.

You clearly will go along with anything Trump does...sit boy..sit.

You clearly are trolling and don't really believe any of this nonsense.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:
    The government's ability to selectively investigate people and ruin their lives with bureaucracy, perjury entrapment's, and legal costs has become a problem. The powerful is now protecting it's own. The government is now bigger then it's people.

If you don't have a problem with this you support tyranny and no longer value freedom.

You clearly are trolling and don't really believe any of this nonsense.

I believe every word I post on this subject, the amazing thing is yours' and others' blindness to where this man is leading.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

Rabbit hole, hell, this thing is right through the looking glass!

It's really scary to witness just how far a large percentage of Americans are willing to follow this man into previously unacceptable areas. It lets me know that it very is possible for this country to lose it's way.

I used to believe in We the people and defended this country for 20 years. I don't discuss politics, but I believe we live in a time of We the sheeple and I will defend myself and my "compound".

• Options
    edited November 2018

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

It's really scary to witness just how far a large percentage of Americans are willing to follow this man into previously unacceptable areas. It lets me know that it very is possible for this country to lose it's way.

I used to believe in We the people and defended this country for 20 years. I don't discuss politics, but I believe we live in a time of We the sheeple and I will defend myself and my "compound".

I won't go there, that would be giving up and becoming the enemy I speak of.
    I have a 8''x 8'' tile with our flag and ''we the people'' embossed on it, I bought it when I viewed the original copy of Our Constitution in DC 40 years ago. I keep it on my desk as a reminder of what I value most outside of family and basic moral principles.

'' Fearing not I'd become my enemy at the instant that I preach''.___Robert Zimmerman.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

I have a 8''x 8'' tile with our flag and ''we the people'' embossed on it, I bought it when I viewed the original copy of Our Constitution in DC 40 years ago. I keep it on my desk as a reminder of what I value most outside of family and basic moral principles.

Oh I would still defend this country if attacked. I'm just not gonna worry about the sheeple who want my guns taken away so they feel safer. You will know who said this, "Unfortunately the tree of liberty must at time be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants". Peace, out.

• Options

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

Oh I would still defend this country if attacked. I'm just not gonna worry about the sheeple who want my guns taken away so they feel safer. You will know who said this, "Unfortunately the tree of liberty must at time be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants". Peace, out.

Sorry we landed on opposite sides.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

It's cool. Lets talk football.

• Options

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

That Tua guy worries me...can't cover all his receivers for over a couple of seconds...can't shoot him.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

That Tua guy worries me...can't cover all his receivers for over a couple of seconds...can't shoot him.

Gotta get in his kitchen early and make him really uncomfortable. I think we can. are you sure we can't shoot? We are playing Bammer rules.

• Options

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@Catfish said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

Gotta get in his kitchen early and make him really uncomfortable. I think we can. are you sure we can't shoot? We are playing Bammer rules.

Like I said before, I won't go there... ;) it's not that I'm not tempted, but rules matter.

• Options

Rex Tillerson is the latest to spill the beans on Trump's very un-American tendencies. He said Trump kept instructing him to do things that violate the law. This eventually led to his being let go by The Dumbald in his ongoing quest to surround himself with characterless lackeys who are willing to act as if they work for a dictator.
    Or, is Tillerson yet another ''lefty'' ?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm pretty sure I saw him sign some stuff with his right hand on TV.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:
    Rex Tillerson is the latest to spill the beans on Trump's very un-American tendencies. He said Trump kept instructing him to do things that violate the law. This eventually led to his being let go by The Dumbald in his ongoing quest to surround himself with characterless lackeys who are willing to act as if they work for a dictator.

I thought the ol' narrative was Tillerson was a scummy big-oil corporate stooge hand-picked due to his relations with Putin/Russia. That's what I've been told by a fellow I talk politics with IRL who was selling me on the Russia conspiracy stuff early 2017.

Alas, he's spoken out against Trump now so I'm sure I'll hear about how he's a patriot in the coming days from the same dayum guy.

Can't wait. Smh

Who ever used that narrative...or is it just the one in your head ?

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

I thought the ol' narrative was Tillerson was a scummy big-oil corporate stooge hand-picked due to his relations with Putin/Russia. That's what I've been told by a fellow I talk politics with IRL who was selling me on the Russia conspiracy stuff early 2017.

Alas, he's spoken out against Trump now so I'm sure I'll hear about how he's a patriot in the coming days from the same dayum guy.

Can't wait. Smh

U so dumb, it hurts

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/russia-conspiracy-theorists-want-it-both-ways-on-rex-tillersons-firing

Any dumbass, you for instance, can troll the web for some article where somebody says something to support whatever BS comment they (you) make.
    That said, of course there was concern about Tillerson's dealings with Russia as an oil executive, that likely made Trump think he was hiring somebody who would play ball with him and his Moscow ''comrades''.
    Turns out like all of the best people Trump hired, he was a better man than his boss. So like every person with superior values to Trump, he was fired to make room for a lacky.

• Options

@donm said:
    I'm pretty sure I saw him sign some stuff with his right hand on TV.

He's ambidextrous, I think all Eagle Scouts have to be. They get a badge for fighting off a bear with one hand while building a radio from sardine cans and potato peels with the other....I'm pretty sure.

• Options
    edited December 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

Can't wait. Smh

U so dumb, it hurts

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/russia-conspiracy-theorists-want-it-both-ways-on-rex-tillersons-firing

Any dumbass, you for instance, can troll the web for some article where somebody says something to support whatever BS comment they (you) make.
    That said, of course there was concern about Tillerson's dealings with Russia as an oil executive, that likely made Trump think he was hiring somebody who would play ball with him and his Moscow ''comrades''.
    Turns out like all of the best people Trump hired, he was a better man than his boss. So like every person with superior values to Trump, he was fired to make room for a lacky.

Self-awareness is clearly not your forte

I'm aware you're a DA when it comes to comprehending the world, that shows awareness of reality.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

Can't wait. Smh

U so dumb, it hurts

I'm aware you're a DA when it comes to comprehending the world, that shows awareness of reality.

Whatever you say, kooky

Speaking of kooky, you're much better when you're being deliberately kooky, you're not much at serious thinking.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

Can't wait. Smh

U so dumb, it hurts

Whatever you say, kooky

Speaking of kooky, you're much better when you're being deliberately kooky, you're not much at serious thinking.

Says the guy who posts hysterically like he's collecting freeze dried food for the impending orange nazi apocalypse

Yeah, I do that all the time..well, never really, but keep trying.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

Can't wait. Smh

U so dumb, it hurts

Whatever you say, kooky

Says the guy who posts hysterically like he's collecting freeze dried food for the impending orange nazi apocalypse

Yeah, I do that all the time..well, never really, but keep trying.

Wow, you can remember 6 of the words you posted...good boy.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod