Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

We're screwed. Our time is up. It was all for nothing.

I hope this message of hope and optimism brightens your day.

Sorry Wasn’t really referring to fields just the info on late draft grades and Holyfield and herrien staying . I could see how it would seem otherwise the way I worded it

I'm not referring to Fields, either.

I'm watching the live NASA feed for signs of their arrival, they should be getting here sometime tonight.

Our unicorn overlords.

Just walked outside and saw this...

The time is now, dun dun duuun

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tomorrow’s “faxes” can’t come in soon enough

• Options
    jy23jy23 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

That’s great...worried about the long term ramifications of this tho. Is this an inevitable bad story that’s going to drop at some point and hurt us down the road or is it a case of him being able to leave without us contesting and it goes away? > @SoFL_Dawg said:

Good news is that still haven’t heard about any changes yet. Very good news.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,890 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

It’s a Christmas miracle!

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

It’s a Christmas miracle!

Closer to Festivus. A Festivus miracle!

I got a list of grievances, I tell you.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

Of course it does. Only a fool would think that a seasoned OL over the next few years would make it possible for any < 5* QB to be successful at UGA. That same fool might think that with the great RB already on the team that UGA couldn't be successful. Need I say that fool might also think that our improved D will keep UGA in every game? Color my day brightened.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@donm said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

Of course it does. Only a fool would think that a seasoned OL over the next few years would make it possible for any < 5* QB to be successful at UGA. That same fool might think that with the great RB already on the team that UGA couldn't be successful. Need I say that fool might also think that our improved D will keep UGA in every game? Color my day brightened.

I like the way you think, don.

I would gladly give my future daughter to your great grandson in an arranged marriage.

hmm. I am childless and at 75, there's not much hope for that. But the thought is most heartwarming.

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

I like the way you think, don.

I would gladly give my future daughter to your great grandson in an arranged marriage.

This clearly makes my top five list of all time @BojanglesInsider quotes.

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Where can I find your most recent mock?

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Tomorrow can’t get here soon enough...

You mean you're tired of making mocks for the Johnny come latelies? ;)

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅
    QB- D. Gabriel (105 Pro QB)
    RB- K. McIntosh (#10 RB) ✅
    RB- T. Sanders (#1 RB)
    WR- J. Haselwood (#1 WR)
    WR- D. Blaylock (#6 WR) ✅ 💯
    WR- M. Tongue (#8 Ath) ✅
    TE- R. Goede (# 6 TE) ✅ 💯
    OT- W. McClendon (#22 OT) ✅
    OT- X. Truss (#14 OT) ✅ 💯
    OT- E. Neal (# 5 OT)
    OL- C. Webb (# 1 OC) ✅ 💯
    DL- T. Walker (# 2 DT) ✅ 💯
    DL- Z. Logue* (#29 SDE) ✅ 💯
    DL- T. Walthour (#5 DT JUCO) ✅ 💯
    DT- T. Mitchell (#28 DT) ✅ 💯
    DL- B. Norton (#10 SDE) ✅ 💯
    OLB- N. Smith (#1 OLB) ✅ 💯
    OLB- J. Johnson (# 2 OLB JUCO) ✅ 💯
    ILB- T. Marshall (#6 ILB) ✅
    ILB- R. Davis (#3 OLB) ✅ 💯
    ILB- N. Dean (#1 ILB)
    DB- DJ Daniel (#2 CB JUCO) ✅
    DB- T. Stevenson (#4 CB) ✅
    CB- K. Elam (#6 CB) ✅
    S- L. Cine (#3 S) ✅ 💯

• Options

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

That and seasoned and respected posters acting worse than those guys and somehow convincing themselves that they’re helping or bringing value in the moment.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

That and seasoned and respected posters acting worse than those guys and somehow convincing themselves that they’re helping or bringing value in the moment.

:neutral: now I feel convicted

• Options

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

:neutral: now I feel convicted

I wouldn’t put you in that category.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

While waiting on any good news that may be out there for our DAWGS, @JeffSentell posted something for all of the chicken littles.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/how-can-the-potential-justin-fields-news-affect-this-years-recruiting-class

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅...

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

• Options

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅...

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

They did mean committed based on the info I heard at the time. Honestly I’m expecting 3-4 changes on that mock but no point in updating and getting more folks riled up.

This discussion has been closed.