Home Get started: Welcome to the DawgNation Forum
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New Member Orientation: Greetings to all the new recruits

Comments

• DDubDDub Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell I noticed during the SECCG, D'Andre Walker got hurt but CBS was only worried about Tua. Does anyone know what exactly happened to Walker? Because Walker never played another snap and I feel that really hurt us when Hurts came into the game and we were without the most dominant defensive player for either team in the game up until he got hurt.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DDub said:
    @JeffSentell I noticed during the SECCG, D'Andre Walker got hurt but CBS was only worried about Tua. Does anyone know what exactly happened to Walker? Because Walker never played another snap and I feel that really hurt us when Hurts came into the game and we were without the most dominant defensive player for either team in the game up until he got hurt.

I thought D’Andre came back in the game? I remember him going down early in that game. But he was only out for 1 play. He didn’t go back down later did he?

And BTW, we’re doing a **** job welcoming the new posters. That post was left hanging for 9 days.

• DDubDDub Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

levander, I have watched the game 4 times. For 3 quarters it was D'Andre Walker.. he got hurt the series before Jalen Hurts comes in, and next thing I see for the rest of the game is a whole lot of Brenton Cox. No disrespect to Cox, but he is not yet of Walker's ilk and experience.

@DDub said:
    levander, I have watched the game 4 times. For 3 quarters it was D'Andre Walker.. he got hurt the series before Jalen Hurts comes in, and next thing I see for the rest of the game is a whole lot of Brenton Cox. No disrespect to Cox, but he is not yet of Walker's ilk and experience.

Cool. One thing I’ve wondered, is why did Bama start playing so much better towards the end of the game. The media has given us their typical hero-driven story, Jalen! Jalen! Jalen! I didn’t even realize Baker went out of the game till now. That could definitely be a big reason why.

I’ve onky rewatched the first half of that game. I should rewatch the second half.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@DDub said:

Cool. One thing I’ve wondered, is why did Bama start playing so much better towards the end of the game. The media has given us their typical hero-driven story, Jalen! Jalen! Jalen! I didn’t even realize Baker went out of the game till now. That could definitely be a big reason why.

I’ve onky rewatched the first half of that game. I should rewatch the second half.

B12 shots when all the cameras were panned away from the bama sideline imo

Zipper tents FTW

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LongGoneDawg said:
    Never intro'd myself.
    Born in Athens.
    My claim to (UGA) fame, Vince Dooley attended our church, held me as a wee baby and stated, "If this kid has this many rolls when he's 18, send'em my way...I'll find him a spot."
    A double-dawg.
    A bourbon drinker.
    A fanatic...
    GO DAWGS!

From one double-dawg to another, welcome! If you can filter out the insanity (especially this week), this forum is a great place for dawg fans. Glad to have you on board.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@SupaMan_Stup said:
    Morning Everyone!

Inaugural post here on the Dawgnation Forum. Been a lurker for about 2 years now just reading articles and seeing what people have to say in the forum discussions and figured I would sign-up to join. Been a fan of the Dawgs since I was born (learned from my pops). I've lived in Maryland my whole life havent run into many Dawg fans up here except for a few here or there. Looking forward to chatting with you all. GO DAWGS!

Welcome to the circus and have fun! GO DAWGS!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@SupaMan_Stup said:
    Morning Everyone!

Inaugural post here on the Dawgnation Forum. Been a lurker for about 2 years now just reading articles and seeing what people have to say in the forum discussions and figured I would sign-up to join. Been a fan of the Dawgs since I was born (learned from my pops). I've lived in Maryland my whole life havent run into many Dawg fans up here except for a few here or there. Looking forward to chatting with you all. GO DAWGS!

Welcome to the circus and have fun! GO DAWGS!

Careful, Maryland. This could change your life...forever! :)

• kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SupaMan_Stup said:
    Morning Everyone!

Enjoy the fray!

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SupaMan_Stup said:
    Morning Everyone!

Welcome to the forum crab cakes!

• SupaMan_StupSupaMan_Stup Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ Junior

@AnotherDawg said:

@SupaMan_Stup said:
    Morning Everyone!

Welcome to the forum crab cakes!

LOL thats what my username should've been

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SupaMan_Stup Welcome to the forum!! And? GO DAWGS!!!

• AFDAWGAFDAWG Posts: 14 ✭✭ Sophomore

I haven't posted on here in a long time but looking to jump back in. I'm a retired from the Air Force ("AFdawg") and currently residing in Columbia SC. I visit places like "Tigernet" and "Saturday Down South" but not so much anymore. The level of nonsense is overwhelming. I look forward to some honest sports chat.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

Yowza. Just approved a new user who set the new forum record with the longest application esssay of all time.

Methinks it stretched to at least 9-10 Jordan Davis-sized paragraphs. Let me know if you guys can pick him out after a few days.

Please be nice. Regardless. Encourage. Shape. Mold.

They have the effort in spades. Just need to be coached up a bit.

What do we always say? It is easier to bring a poster down than to rev them up all the time?