Home DawgNation 5-star Chef Zone
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Meatball Sub

2»

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I was inspired this week

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Me too. The ole lady did pretty good. Favorite food

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Excellent ratios for all ingredients! I'd favor a longer cook, a little bit of brown on the bread and the cheese. Whoever can find the perfect spot between yours and JRT's wins the prize.

@AnotherDawg said:

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Excellent ratios for all ingredients! I'd favor a longer cook, a little bit of brown on the bread and the cheese. Whoever can find the perfect spot between yours and JRT's wins the prize.

Yea I get paranoid about my toaster but I think next time I’ll trust it to stay a bit longer

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@AnotherDawg said:

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Yea I get paranoid about my toaster but I think next time I’ll trust it to stay a bit longer

As my honors geology professor at UGA told me when I turned in a paper late, "This is excellent! In fact, I'm going to give you an E for effort."

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trump would take less flack serving your meatball subs than the s h I t storm he received for serving fast food. Maybe next time you can help the Prez out. Hope they taste as good as they look.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

Got to say the wife did me right. I asked for something different than the weekly usual. She made meatballs from scratch and used her family recipe for sauce. I over cooked the buns because I got caught up with the kids in her absence, but was still really good.

@JRT812 DANG BRO!!! That’s enough to make ANYONE HUNGRY!!! That looks EVEN BETTER than a high end restaurant quality!! Lucky you!! :smile:

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Love your muse!!

• BigDawgHuntinBigDawgHuntin Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ Junior

I saw the title of the thread and thought for sure this was about Tate Martell.

• BigDawgHuntinBigDawgHuntin Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BigDawgHuntin said:
    I saw the title of the thread and thought for sure this was about Tate Martell.

Or Chaney at Tennessee.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:

@JRT812 said:

Got to say the wife did me right. I asked for something different than the weekly usual. She made meatballs from scratch and used her family recipe for sauce. I over cooked the buns because I got caught up with the kids in her absence, but was still really good.

@JRT812 DANG BRO!!! That’s enough to make ANYONE HUNGRY!!! That looks EVEN BETTER than a high end restaurant quality!! Lucky you!! :smile:

Thanks Chris bro! They actually were really good. Some of the dawgnation bro’s here gave some good input that I may try possibly next week.

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Aaaand how was it Kasey bro?

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Pretty good. Only quibbles...

1. Smaller meatballs.
    2. Toast the bread longer.

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:

I was inspired this week

Pretty good. Only quibbles...

1. Smaller meatballs.
    2. Toast the bread longer.

I hear ya Kasey bro. I know some on here prefer the diameter to be bigger, but I prefer a smaller diameter that allows me to put the whole ball in my mouth at once

Wait a min... I just read that again... screw it I haven’t had coffee yet