Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

2019 MASTERS PICKS....WIN, PLACE, AND SHOW ....

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My picks

Win - Justin Thomas

Place - Rory McIlroy

Show - Dustin Johnson

Sun's a burnin' folks, you're up.

Comments

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

W- Rory

Place - J Rose

Show- Ricky

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Fowler

Rose

Johnson

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bubba

Fowler

Thomas

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rory

DJ

Bubba

pretty much ok with anyone except Patrick Reed. Please don’t let that ever happen again!

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I almost listed Bubba. He's still very long and accurate off the tee, that gives him a chance.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DJ

Spieth

Kisner

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fowler

kisner

johnson

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WC don’t mean to hijack your thread but if any of y’all like podcasts Carson Daly is doing one with Rory. I listened to the first episode last night. It was pretty good

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Winner: Augusta hotel industry

Place: T-Bonz, steak house on Washington Road...always does well

Show: Berckman's Road, the locals only entrance that has way less traffic (YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE INSIDER TIP)

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

As much as it kills me, fading Kisner because the course is playing LONG with the wet conditions. Don't think he has the length to get it done this week. Hope I'm wrong.

Rose

Rory

Justin Thomas

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bubba

Rory

Kisner

• volatilisvolatilis Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rose

Finau

Spieth

Pulling for Bubba and Kisner, however.

Teddy. Spieth seems like a text book example of a player who simply didn't have the makeup for sustaining greatness. There have been precious few who have the ability, the makeup and stayed healthy long enough to join the all timers' club.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rory

Fleetwood

Phil

edited April 2019

Kasey luxurious private residences at or near Augusta National can just about name their price in rent this one week in April every year. Many of the top players choose them for privacy, convenience and the ability to have their families with them.

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1. Xander Schauffle
    2. Rory McElroy
    3. Justin Thomas
  • dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bubba

johnson

kisner

i predict tiger is in the top 5 come Sunday but doesn’t get it done.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Grace

Hoffman

Howell III

8 under to win it

I also think Na will be in the top 5

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1. Matt Kuchar
    2. Tommy Fleetwood
    3. Hideki Matsuyama