Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Denmen185 Im guessing UGA impressed but LSU and UF are the real choices
  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think so too. Same area as Beck so is likely a UGA or UF fan so seems strange to include both although it's a relatively new development so may not have ties to either. My guess would be UF due to being only around 75 miles away.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He has visited UGA and staff was on him early on before zeroing in and locking down Sherman and getting involved with West Coast guys.

Thought was him and his team mate (Rivers) were a package deal and with Rivers committing to Miami over uf, thought was he might go there too.

Kid is a good player so i hope he chooses LSU, although i think if his desire is to play OLB he goes uf unfortunately.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have SVP to OU. The 5th lineman would be (in order) Rogers, Johnson, Raym

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Denmen185 we’ll see bro.  Maybe you’re right but I remain confident in the post.
  • bmitcham89bmitcham89 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg thanks for the in depth post. As always, we enjoy getting as granular as possible. With that said, I want to touch on the OL situation you mentioned. When you said too, late, does that mean it’s because we already have Raym and SVP in the mix? If so, I would assume the OL that reached out was Rogers. If not, I think it might have been Paris Johnson with us already having 3 Ts. Any further depth discussion would be nice, but I’d understand if you kept that anonymous.

But I also wanted to ask.... Maliq Carr. Do we see him as a WR or TE? And his official this weekend appeared to be good. Is he a viable option 1? If a TE, within that top 4? Or is he a possible plan B?

thanks again for your info!
  • dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg
    A thing of beauty sir
This discussion has been closed.