Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg What's the chances that the WR class ends up adding Rosemy and Jarrett?

• Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFl_Dawg i find your comment re: Milton's weekend not being as easy as you thought it would be. I would love more insight there? Do you mean that his relationships at OSU and other places are more advanced than what you previously imagined?

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds as if its Henning over Jarrett at the moment. Unless Jarrett makes it to the late July weekend, id think that ship has sailed most likely. (Overcourse he could take an OV during the season)

I'm thinking that Henning ends up at ND. Sherman needs to be in Jarrett's ear. I don't see his LSU commitment being anything other than an OV high. He seems more of a prototype outside receiver than Henning with Rosemy being more of a possession receiver.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Denmen185

Havent heard Jarrett mentioned in a few weeks.  I’ll reiterate, Kirby himself, is very high on Henning.

I wonder if he is eligible for a Blue Shirt or does his LOI from last year (which is presumably no longer valid) negate that possibility? Alternatively as he counted against the 2018 class does that mean he would be a freebie against the 25 for this class?

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Denmen185 I have zero clue. I was actually hoping you'd be the one who could clear this up for me.
  • TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think he commits to Bama if possible. Either way, I highly doubt he ends up at UGA. I think he signed with UGA as they were one of the only big boy schools that'd take a chance on him qualifying. He didn't qualify, and is now open to others. Bama was his top choice all along, just depends on if Bama likes him over other recruits this cycle.

• TBbenTBben Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ Junior

New CB for Milton. Thinking its for the good guys! I don't remember us being 13% for him previously. Did the OSU insider put one in for UGA???

This discussion has been closed.