Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But AV (audio-visual) guys wear pocket protectors, too. Just sayin'

• SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Wren should really just be listed as "offensive weapon". A few times a game you try to get him in space and see what happens. Think Darren Sproles.

You guys probably aren't familiar with creative ways to get playmakers the ball, but it's something good OCs do and you haven't seen one in years.
    And all the 40 yard dayd stuff made me think of this...NSFW

https://youtu.be/VwjuudNgLAs
  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"you" sounds like you people. Aren't we in this together? Or are you one of those?

edited June 2019
    @JeffSentell Gwen Stefani probably isn't too happy with you right now. (Random bananas reference)

Edit: See, Now that you fixed it. This makes no sense. LOL
  • Gwinnett_DawgGwinnett_Dawg Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's all about the start and angle of initial acceleration- must maintain 47-52 degrees to get to maximum speed

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why has nobody mentioned the Coriolis effect?

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby always finds a way to get 1 or 2 more commits than we thought.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Im down with milton. I aee some gurley in him
  • Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chaney is an assassin. One of my fav players I’ve started watching a lot . Will be going to some of his games this year. 
  • UWGDawgUWGDawg Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After watching some of Wren's highlights, I will admit that I'm more excited now. You definitely can see some McKensey in him. He could be lethal with the jet sweep.

This discussion has been closed.