Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We will be a force in 2018, may just take some game experience to get there. Good news is we have the schedule to learn on the job. USCjr will be tough but I think our offense will be tough.

• Options
    NIKEAIR2014NIKEAIR2014 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

It said (Home game of 2017) Reed isn't going nowhere

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@NIKEAIR2014 said:
    Well on the bright side salyer cancelled his OV to clemson I slick wish he didn't so he could be with mays lol

I'm hearing that Salyer will be in Athens Saturday....

• Options

Jordan Davis Commits

• Options

Saw that @Denmen185 next to jump on board.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is going to sound a little weird and probably way out there but after hearing Nadab Joseph is visiting. I’m going with him. I know I’m going to get trashed and raked over the coals but you never know about visits. I know he favors or seems to favor Bama. That’s why I’m going out of left field by choosing him. This could be the Wilson of 2018.

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@dbrown7494 said:
    This is going to sound a little weird and probably way out there but after hearing Nadab Joseph is visiting. I’m going with him. I know I’m going to get trashed and raked over the coals but you never know about visits. I know he favors or seems to favor Bama. That’s why I’m going out of left field by choosing him. This could be the Wilson of 2018.

If we are going to have an out of left field commit, let’s at least for a 5 Star player

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:

@NIKEAIR2014 said:
    Well on the bright side salyer cancelled his OV to clemson I slick wish he didn't so he could be with mays lol

I'm hearing that Salyer will be in Athens Saturday....

Where are y’all seeing that he canceled ov to clemson/heading to visit Athens?

• Options
    NIKEAIR2014NIKEAIR2014 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

@bmauldin
    His coach confirmed he cancelled his OV to clemson but I haven't heard if he will be in Athens

• Options

I feel Taylor will be giving his silent this weekend, if he hasn't already. Same could be said for Salyer.

I am still waiting on that big Ottis flip

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IMO Mays would be the 5 star that's this class's "Wilson." Who thought we had a chance with him in this class until a month ago? Taylor would be a steal too.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think the Salyer no-go official visit to Clemson is an (obviously) awesome sign for us.

Hopefully he is silently helping us recruit behind the scenes.

If Otis Reese is at the game this weekend, that has GOT to signify a done deal.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    I think the Salyer no-go official visit to Clemson is an (obviously) awesome sign for us.

If he's not, do you think it shows the opposite? Meaning it's a done deal he is not coming.

• Options
    thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@donm said:

@bmauldin said:

If he's not, do you think it shows the opposite? Meaning it's a done deal he is not coming.

I wouldn’t think so with how much he as been on campus this fall.

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lol, he answered that douches tweet perfectly :-)

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He all DaWG!!!!

This discussion has been closed.