Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Crean Is terrible.

Comments

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs are playing good ball, and Crean is making strides. Wheeler lit it up tonight, and this was another quality win (second in a row).

• Options
    GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Credit for the turnaround after 4 straight losses to start SEC play. While I'm still not a fan of Crean, this team actually found a pulse after KD Johnson was cleared and has been playing much better.

Maybe he can do what Scott Stricklin has done and turn around the public's opinion on him.

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nice win over MIzzou, came from 13 down to beat No. 20 Tigers.

Big win over LSU

• Options
    mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited March 2021

Imagine Georgia Tech AND Alabama winning conference titles in basketball this year, well, that might just happen. Georgia Tech already has, let's see what Bama does tomorrow. Makes me SICK to my stomach. While South Carolina and Auburn have been in the final 4 in previous years, and Georgia Bulldogs in basketball continue to be mediocre year after year with the talent we have in this state, no more excuses. "Well we're a football program first." So are South Carolina, Auburn, and Bama, who have been very successful in recent years or this year now.

• Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And tek winning the acc championship only adds more pressure on Crean righting the ship, re recruiting.

• Options
    donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks to Tye for his contributions. Adios. Time to move on to the next man. Sounds like CTC is doing some roster management.

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With the abundance of talent in GA, it amazes me that UGA cannot recruit better.

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yes. It is the oddest thing. And it has ALWAYS been that way. ,

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yep. And Florida has several Natty banners hanging from the rafters.

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    WebslingrWebslingr Posts: 184 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ChopperChopper Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

6 players left on roster?

• Options
    GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welp, now that I've learned that one of our best players is gone for no apparent reason, my opinion has flipped again.

If Crean isn't getting fired soon, he's likely getting fired after next year anyway. Yikes.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Losing Karmara is devastating. I’m not sure what’s going on, but this one cripples us.

• Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Camara leaving is bad, I know most teams are losing players, but not top returners.