Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:

@jay_kubzz said:
    @judasdurant said:
    Roomer has it a big time instate DL has big news coming soon. Not sure how true it is, but that came from a reputable member on here.

Wow just realized I misspelled "rumor" terribly. That's what studying for finals gets you.

I hope it’s not an English final. Good luck on your tests.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@Hank said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

What’s the general consensus on him? Is he worth all his hype? We need the numbers I know but if we have our pick, is he def a take?

Good read . Not sure if hes worth the hype or not , But may be the "Next to commit to the G".
    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/why-derick-hunter-loves-uga-sounds-even-more-interesting-than-his-rambo-nickname

I’d say he’s worth it if Kirby left a meeting with his 2018 signees to meet with Hunter for an hour+ once he learned he’d just gotten on campus around 10am Saturday morning ;)

Kirby DROPS what he is doing? Yes, I agree he MUST be pretty important to CKS, & that must mean he's important to UGA.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kobe Hudson is next to commit to the G. Tomorrow at I think 10am we should get an early start to the 2-3 guys I think we will see commit over the next week. Kobe, then Owen, then I think Marshall. I think we will have Walker in the fold by the end of May hopefully.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d love to have Hudson but he d be shocked if he didn’t pick Auburn. (Not over though, Kirby could still flip down the road)

• Options
    FunroeFunroe Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited April 2018

My guess on Hudson would be he chooses Auburn tomorrow, but there is still a lot of time left and CKS is on him hard.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We've not heard any momentum with hudson to uga

• Options
    313DAWG313DAWG Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BojanglesInsider said:
    The GunaReport says we're getting Travon Walker friday

Kid's name dosen't have to be put out there like this, can't he have his moment.

• Options
    313DAWG313DAWG Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BojanglesInsider said:

@313DAWG said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    The GunaReport says we're getting Travon Walker friday

Kid's name dosen't have to be put out there like this, can't he have his moment.

Read the name of the thread and take it up with Guna.

Guna said no name (he hinted @ the name), the kid's name came directly out your mouth.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's not Trayvon anyway

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Broderick Jones. Big surprise. Awesome news. Pitboss is king

FACTS!

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Broderick Jones. Big surprise. Awesome news. Pitboss is king

Weird that the dawgnation article goes to “page not found” page.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 said:
    Kobe Hudson is next to commit to the G. Tomorrow at I think 10am we should get an early start to the 2-3 guys I think we will see commit over the next week. Kobe, then Owen, then I think Marshall. I think we will have Walker in the fold by the end of May hopefully.

Hudson committed to the barn burners

• Options

@dawgbybirth said:
    Trezman just happened.

Ain’t nuthin’ but a G thang bay-bay!

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HunkerDown10 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @HunkerDown10 @SnoopDawg You all hearing any good rumblings from yesterday ?

Friday evening was a good one with regards to a certain in-state DL... stay tuned - could be public this week

May not of been a DL public commit today but Trez is just fine with me.

If you tell me there is more to come this weekend, I won’t argue with you haha.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@Jinx55 said:

Hudson committed to the barn burners

Yeah I will own the Hudson one. Wishful thinking. But excited about the Marshall commitment. Dude reminds me a lot of how his hometown and teammates and coaches loved and believed in him just like Roquan's hometown. UGA got a good one. If LB didn't workout, he could easily play H-back.

UGA is now vying for WildDawg-U. JF, Mecole, Marshall, Bishop, Godwin

• Options

If we get OP too, we are about to be FREAK NASTY >:)>:)>:)

This discussion has been closed.