Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Looks like their learning allot at the UGA

Comments

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He spoke the truth.**** the bullsh!t.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:
    He spoke the truth.**** the bullsh!t.

Really? @EricDawgs1 You agree with the TA? You agree with his statemwnts about neesing to kill white people?

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I interrupt my absence with a quick comment.
    At some point black communities need to accept their share of responsibility to truly advance.

The biggest physical threat to any black person is other black people. Most inner community problems can't be solved by outsiders. If you want a safer, cleaner community, that has to begin with neighbors becoming leaders.

• Options
    edited January 2019

@RxDawg said:
    This wave of hate the political left has been riding in order to win elections is coming with consequences. To many people addicted to rage. To many people wanting to blame all their problems on "the others" out there. I liked SoFl Dawg's post because he touched on how people fear the unknown. This has been true since the dawn of time. It's truly sad how many have been manipulated and mislead so a few can gain power.

90% of mainstream political rage in recent years has come from the right, fueled by alt right and fake news sites. This is the community that elected Donald Trump.
    We are just now seeing true far left activist gaining real power, it's a direct counter measure to the far right.
    Common sense and fair mindedness is losing out to radicalization, irrational white fear of Obama was the big catalyst in the train to hell gaining momentum.

• Options
    edited January 2019

Bankwalker.
    You can't be so blind as to not see how the gun hoarding right wing nut cases, the Birthers, the ''Obama is an Islamic plant'', the complete idiots who believed Obama was planning an invasion of Texas, etc, etc brought us to this point. Even right of right nut cases aren't THAT blind and shtupid...or are they ?

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    I interrupt my absence with a quick comment.
    At some point black communities need to accept their share of responsibility to truly advance.

The biggest physical threat to any black person is other black people. Most inner community problems can't be solved by outsiders. If you want a safer, cleaner community, that has to begin with neighbors becoming leaders.

Welcome back

• Options
    edited January 2019

@WCDawg said:
    Bankwalker.
    You can't be so blind as to not see how the gun hoarding right wing nut cases, the Birthers, the ''Obama is an Islamic plant'', the complete idiots who believed Obama was planning an invasion to Texas, etc, etc brought us to this point. Even right right nut cases l aren't THAT blind and shtupid...or are they ?

Obama was a terribly divisive POTUS. For a man in such a huge leadership position, he too always went to the race card and made a living on class-warfare. Instead of being a role model to show every citizen that ANYBODY can achieve their dreams in this country, he instead used his position to convince his followers they are all “victims” of the white male and capitalism.

Pay their “fair” share is the most bogus lie told in American Economics and is a complete fabrication of the left. The Cambridge Police acted “s.tupidly”, “If I had a son he would look like Trayvon”. And why didn't the guy just give up his birth certificate years earlier? The birther thing lived on and grew because of one person’s unwillingness to end it. Obama’s. Period.

Ive never heard of invading Texas. Something said on one website isnt news and doesnt make it mainstream. Im not an “Islamic plant” guy but he did plenty to portray himself as an islamic sympathizer. His father and uncle were both known communists. His mentor growing up in Hawaii was a known communist. He named an avowed communist to his administration - Van Jones. When he went around talking about controlling the economy thru govt regulation, govt takeover of healthcare, the evils of corporate profits, and wealth redistribution schemes, the effect it had on people when they looked at his upbringing and background was to say, “Looks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. **** sure flies like a duck”. Coverage of these facts by the Soros controlled media? Zilch.

As for Trump - at this point it is pure “head in the sand” observation skills to still go around saying Far Right people elected Trump. Crossover democrats, non-political centrists who didn’t usually vote, midwest labor union membership, open primary voters - that’s who elected Trump. The non-progressive “liberals” who are smart enough to understand Govt isnt the answer to economic prosperity - those people elected Trump. Trump only received 38% of the votes in the primary. What percentage of the 38%, in a record turnout, do you think were actually true conservatives? Democrats have no answers and keep talking about the wrong things because they dont even understand that simple point.

I have no interest in discussing Trump’s twitter account, his sexual history, his bankruptcies, his tax returns, or the Russia Hoax. The left driven hate that you must either be a Fascist, racist, misogynist to have been willing to roll the dice on something different over voting for the crooked left’s crooked nominee is what people mean by “left wing hate machine”. Everything Trump does is a path to the Apocalypse, if you watch the news. How about we talk about actual policy, and results. Nothing will clear a room of progressives faster than insisting the conversation focus on that instead of his twitter account or Stormy Daniels.

Border wall? Democrats voted for it. The same democrats who now say a wall would be “inhumane”. The reason is because they want more illegals they can later legalize while making them dependent on govt and beholden to the democrat party. Republicans have demanded just ONE condition be met prior to addressing the illegals living in the country - first control the border.

The immigration plan of the democrats is like this - you come home and the water from the bathtub has been overflowing all over the house. Water is dripping from the ceilings and the basement is flooded. The water has shorted out the electricity in the house and destroyed the internet modem, so there isnt an internet connection. They get on the phone and call the Power Co to fix their electricity, with the plan being to then call Comcast so that they can get the knternet up running in order to look up the number of a plumber to come turn off the water and dry out the house. The first thing a conservative wants to do is turn off the bathtub water faucet, but the democrats are standing in the doorway making sure nobody touches anything until the plumber arrives - but they cant call the power company because they dont have their nimber either and say they cant get it until they figure out how to get the internet back on.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    mikeshuemikeshue Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophomore

The question I have is Who at UGA hired this idiot? They should be terminated as well as this bigot immediately.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

@YaleDawg said:

@RxDawg said:
    @Bankwalker really well said.

TLDR

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@YaleDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

TLDR

4 sentences is tough. You'll get there someday

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@YaleDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

TLDR

4 sentences is tough. You'll get there someday

Echo Chamber actually describes the mainstream media to a T.

• Options
    JesupdawgJesupdawg Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:
    This wave of hate the political left has been riding in order to win elections is coming with consequences. To many people addicted to rage. To many people wanting to blame all their problems on "the others" out there. I liked SoFl Dawg's post because he touched on how people fear the unknown. This has been true since the dawn of time. It's truly sad how many have been manipulated and mislead so a few can gain power.

90% of mainstream political rage in recent years has come from the right, fueled by alt right and fake news sites. This is the community that elected Donald Trump.
    We are just now seeing true far left activist gaining real power, it's a direct counter measure to the far right.
    Common sense and fair mindedness is losing out to radicalization, irrational white fear of Obama was the big catalyst in the train to hell gaining momentum.

FAKE NEWS

• Options

@YaleDawg Do you really not think that picture applies to the left either? The coordinated media smear against our POTUS is unprecedented. Studies show it's actually 90% negative across the board. What they chose to cover, or better yet what they chose NOT to cover... I've never seen anything like this. It's a constant bombardment and propaganda smear. They even use the same terms from station to station. The powerful aren't totally in control and they don't like it. They peddle hate and turn around and paint the opposition as the hateful ones. I honestly cant see how any reasonable person falls for it.

• Options

@Jesupdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

FAKE NEWS

The far right literally invented what we call ''fake news'' on alt sites over the past 6 years or so.
    I'm sorry but to deny that fact is either woeful ignorance or faking ignorance.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Jesupdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

FAKE NEWS

The far right literally invented what we call ''fake news'' on alt sites over the past 6 years or so.
    I'm sorry but to deny that fact is either woeful ignorance or faking ignorance.

You are a radical that sits there and accuses everyone else of being radical. I honestly don't see how our country survives the progressive left. Just to much hate and zeal.

• Options
    edited January 2019

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

Dude you are crazy.... first, what exactly is the "far right"? Where is this supposed "far right"? Because that's not who I see marching in the streets, blocking up highways, screaming in people's faces. No the left took off and left everyone else behind. This in turn makes everyone else look "far" to you, but really most of us are still near the middle. It's relative. What I really fear is when the "far right" actually does show up. Because if the left keeps jumping up and down and screaming and finger pointing and riling up hate.... well it won't be pretty when the right acts like they do.

You'd have to have been in a coma or incapable of digesting information to not know how ignorance, hate and fear drove the far right and shaped fake news during Obama's run for The Presidency and throughout his 8 years in office. Hell Trump's monumentally shtupid rants about Obama not being an American were the beginning of building his political base.
    Trump is the first President who both starts fake news and gets his own news from false sources.
    It's the blind leading the blind.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We should've made bets on when/where @WCDawg would come back, and most of us would've definitely won with our bets that he'd come back on a political argument thread. Arguing and politics, his favorite things in life, oh and never being wrong (that's truly his favorite)... I'm sure he'll turn this argument around soon and say everyone is picking on him. Poor guy, I don't know why he can't catch a break.