Who you all think it will be ? I'm going out on the limb a bit and going with Ottis Reese
@Denmen185 said: @brentwilson said: Jadon Haselwood just got an undecided CB... Was previously Miami
@Denmen185 said:
@brentwilson said: Jadon Haselwood just got an undecided CB...
Was previously Miami
I would say that is a positive for us maybe
Sanders and Dean on ESD
@Kasey said: Sanders and Dean on ESD
Calling his shot
@CZCashvilleDawg said:https://twitter.com/dreamchaserty10/status/1074475672511410177?s=21
@CZCashvilleDawg said:
Thought he was Jan 5th?
“And with the ‘U’ being a cluster right now...”
Hah I read this as he was choosing us only and was wondering why it wasn't bigger news
@greygoose01 said: @CZCashvilleDawg said:https://twitter.com/dreamchaserty10/status/1074475672511410177?s=21 Thought he was Jan 5th?
@greygoose01 said:
He still shows that but Jadon is also signing on Dec 19th just not announcing until Jan 5th
I think his plan was to sign on the 19th, but not announce until Jan 5. I believe he plans to be an early enrollee. I guess we will see on the 19th if he announces who he selects or waits for the All-American game to let the public know his decision. Have to think he will be in staying in Athens when classes start in January given the situation at the U.
All dawg with all the manny diaz cf it would be really really shocking for him to go to the U
@ChicagoDawg said: @greygoose01 said: @CZCashvilleDawg said:https://twitter.com/dreamchaserty10/status/1074475672511410177?s=21 Thought he was Jan 5th? I think his plan was to sign on the 19th, but not announce until Jan 5. I believe he plans to be an early enrollee. I guess we will see on the 19th if he announces who he selects or waits for the All-American game to let the public know his decision. Have to think he will be in staying in Athens when classes start in January given the situation at the U.
@ChicagoDawg said:
If he boards a plane to Athens after the game we'll know, right? If he signs, how can it not get out as news? I puzzled. Is he going to do a "silent" but not sign? If he doesn't sign in the early signing period, doesn't that mean he can't sign until February?
@donm said: @ChicagoDawg said: @greygoose01 said: @CZCashvilleDawg said:https://twitter.com/dreamchaserty10/status/1074475672511410177?s=21 Thought he was Jan 5th? I think his plan was to sign on the 19th, but not announce until Jan 5. I believe he plans to be an early enrollee. I guess we will see on the 19th if he announces who he selects or waits for the All-American game to let the public know his decision. Have to think he will be in staying in Athens when classes start in January given the situation at the U. If he boards a plane to Athens after the game we'll know, right? If he signs, how can it not get out as news? I puzzled. Is he going to do a "silent" but not sign? If he doesn't sign in the early signing period, doesn't that mean he can't sign until February?
@donm said:
No he can sign financial aid paperwork.
@Thelordjohnson said: @donm said: @ChicagoDawg said: @greygoose01 said: @CZCashvilleDawg said:https://twitter.com/dreamchaserty10/status/1074475672511410177?s=21 Thought he was Jan 5th? I think his plan was to sign on the 19th, but not announce until Jan 5. I believe he plans to be an early enrollee. I guess we will see on the 19th if he announces who he selects or waits for the All-American game to let the public know his decision. Have to think he will be in staying in Athens when classes start in January given the situation at the U. If he boards a plane to Athens after the game we'll know, right? If he signs, how can it not get out as news? I puzzled. Is he going to do a "silent" but not sign? If he doesn't sign in the early signing period, doesn't that mean he can't sign until February? No he can sign financial aid paperwork.
@Thelordjohnson said:
Yep. That’s not public and only a few people see it.
I believe that Tyrique and Jadon will be signing financial aid papers that make the school guarantee a spot for the student athlete, but don’t bind the athlete to the school.
Roquan Smith signed the same thing when he went past signing day making his choice a few years ago.
I can't remember who it was in the last year or two but they did something similar and the beat reporters were able to find out that they had registered for classes or something but i believe they did it at multiple schools to cover themselves. Can't remember the exact situation though.