Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Drama with Godwin?

Comments

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:
    She may know something yall dont know.is this worst than yall mf at your son's lil league games crying about how your kid's not playing enough?

"yall mf"....can you clarify before I comment?

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I agree its wrong but we don't know what's going on.to say she's worried about money is a wrong when parents do this stuff all the time.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:
    She may know something yall dont know.is this worst than yall mf at your son's lil league games crying about how your kid's not playing enough?

It would be the same... if I did things like that.

• Options

@EricDawgs1 said:
    I agree its wrong but we don't know what's going on.to say she's worried about money is a wrong when parents do this stuff all the time.

Please use that long button at the bottom center of your keyboard after hitting a punctuation key. Doing so will make your posts much more reader friendly.

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

You know what my means.but it's directed to the ones thats going at the guy's mother.we don't know what Terry is telling her so to say she's only worried about a check is wrong.coaches lie all the time to players.this staff is no different from the rest

• Options

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

You know what my means.but it's directed to the ones thats going at the guy's mother.we don't know what Terry is telling her so to say she's only worried about a check is wrong.coaches lie all the time to players.this staff is no different from the rest

LOL. SMH.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

LOL. SMH.

Better watch out @Bankwalker. You will be labeled a racist lmao

• Options

@Dawg1419 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

LOL. SMH.

Proper use of the space bar has nothing to do with race, imo.

• Options
    TDawgTDawg Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is what happens when you inherit players you didn't recruit.

• Options
    dawghousedawghouse Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

Let me take a few stabs at this:

... myelofibrosis?
    ... Maxx Fusion?
    ... Megan Fox?

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawghouse said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

Let me take a few stabs at this:

... myelofibrosis?
    ... Maxx Fusion?
    ... Megan Fox?

How 'bout Morgan Freeman?
    Btw, Megan Fox is still a fox.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Been going on for a while, subtle tweets throughout the season. This one wasn’t so subtle. Bottom line is that Godwin is a talented receiver and his injuries opened up the door for Holloman who has been productive in his own right and has taken away some of Godwin’s targets.

Wish it wasnt a thing before SECCG.

Is Terry upset or is it just his mom overreacting?

Players are disgruntled all the time. They’re competitive and want to play. I don’t believe that Godwin is any more upset than any other player who wants the majority of the snaps. He’s made good on his opportunities. Parents will be parents. Kirby has spoken highly of Godwin before, during, and likely will after the season.

As for Bellamy’s mom-I’m not going to open a full can of worms here but heard a while back before season started that Bellamy’s family felt that messaging from staff during the draft contributed to not being drafted. I know NFL scouts interview college coaches during the draft process on character, capacity, production, fit, etc. The family felt that staff feedback could’ve been better BUT, if your turn on the tape Bellamy was a flashy player. He made splash plays in big moments and could still disappear for games at a time. In the NFL there’s a saying “flash/splash without consistency will get you fired”. So it is what it is.

Side note, this has been Kirby’s most tumultuous year with the drama, mostly managing the egos. He’s kept this machine rolling. We’re 11-1, first time back to back 11 win regular seasons in program history, and have a chance to win a chip this year. I have more confidence now in Kirby than I did because of how he’s handled adversity this year.

Hell, anyone who watches UGA games knew that about Bellamy. Draft experts said that about Bellamy and Carter. thanks for clearing that up

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:
    Kirby says every week that the best will play... So what’s that tell ya??? Godwin clearly isn’t the best receiver on the team, hell not even top 4. This isn’t peewee league, & your mama can’t do anything about it.

Terry may well be the best on the team, but there are others in the running.

Agreed, WCDawg. A healthy Terry Godwin probably is our most complete wide receiver, but that still wouldn't necessarily result in the QB throwing him the ball more than anyone else.

We need to figure out why we never have receivers with good stats.

Frankly I wouldn't want my 5 star WR son to sign with a program that won't get the ball to him like other elite programs.
    It's an odd situation where not even AJ Green put up elite stats, our coaches need to consider this in my opinion.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

LOL. SMH.

Proper use of the space bar has nothing to do with race, imo.

Spacist?

Let's not go off on some spacist rant, don't be hatin.