Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Drama with Godwin?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@EricDawgs1 said:
    She may know something yall dont know.is this worst than yall mf at your son's lil league games crying about how your kid's not playing enough?

"yall mf"....can you clarify before I comment?

You know what my means.but it's directed to the ones thats going at the guy's mother.we don't know what Terry is telling her so to say she's only worried about a check is wrong.coaches lie all the time to players.this staff is no different from the rest

LOL. SMH.

Better watch out @Bankwalker. You will be labeled a racist lmao

Race had nothing to do with it.you bringing up when i called some out so what.it was the truth if it touched you to remember lol.itd ok tho. All i said was how do we know what's going on maybe Terry told his mom something.and we all would fight for our kids
    Some just do it in lil league games also

Idk what u talk about.seems like you dont know how to edumacte,if i got that rite h3ll yea. Get it

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tahoma2Step said:
    Godwin was sulking and looked miserable after beating the nerds...

Extra UV's to you sir!

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

Godwin had huge plays in both the UF game and AU game. Both had significant exposure.

Besides, Kirby’s said it already - they don’t decide beforehand who gets the ball. They call the plays and whoever is open gets it.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Everyone’s momma thinks they are the best. It’s just immaturity that most normally people will roll their eyes at.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Momma - “The coaches will be exposed!”

Interviewer - “For what Mrs Godwin?”

Momma - “For not playing my baby. He’s the best one they got. It’s obvious they have something against him!”

Everyone else - “uh....ok...”

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's a DGD.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg19 said:
    Do you realize how small of a chance a receiver has to go over 1000 yards in our current offense. This is neither good nor bad, just what it is. Fromm is currently averaging about 185 yards a game. If we play 14 games that is about 2600 yards. If we play 15 games that is close to 2800 yards. That would mean one guy would have to have around 35% of the yards thrown. With Terry, Holloman, Ridley, Nauta, simmonds, hardman and several others, we have way too much talent to have one guy get 35% of passing yards. Not to mention, we have been blowing a lot of teams out these last two years, so we run the clock down without passing too much.

We have been more balanced this year, I’d like to see us throw it more but CKS always wants balance and we’ve done a good job of that this year.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am not on the Twitter, but are we certain it was her? People do create bogus accounts to stir up trouble.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So just to let everyone know there’s a video Georgia football put out where CKS is saying “be the best you, you can be” which is likely what TG5 was tweeting about.