Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:
    Trump's heartwarming message to troops during the traditional Thanksgiving call to our service members. ''They are amassing on our border, they are not good people, they are bad people'' I'm reminded of Trump's speech at a Boy Scout convention where he told them how great he is and how unfair people are to him....me.me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me...what a guy !

What’s **** up about this thread is I can’t tell whose posts are goofier, 12ed or WCDawg’s.

Lavendar I take exception to this. I've been 100% serious all the time just like I always am. WC has too. I took exception to knocks on CT, the pubic hair on a coke can BS was very much like the Kavanaugh BS. Don't @ me. Not in the mood for putting up with political sophistry today

Okay, so I make the mistake of reading your bickering it’s WC, and apparently Ihave been able to figure it out. WCDawg is goofier than 12ed.

Basically, if you start with whatever thing would make the Democrat party look better in the public eye, then work backwards towards beliefs, you end up with what WCDawg believes. Hopefully he has at least one or two things up him sleeve and be like, “See! I’m not complete a mind **** to the Democrat party corporation!”

You on the other hand will sit there and argue endlessly pointing out flaws in what the person you are talking to believes. Probably why you are making a big deal about a Avenatti/Beto ticket, because you know that’s what most people will disagree with. People probably don’t want to realize if they could catch a few breaks in the media, that ticket could actually be interesting.

Still goofy as hell. Just not as goofy as WC.

You're as honest as a water diviner and as smart as a sack of hammers.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:
    Trump's heartwarming message to troops during the traditional Thanksgiving call to our service members. ''They are amassing on our border, they are not good people, they are bad people'' I'm reminded of Trump's speech at a Boy Scout convention where he told them how great he is and how unfair people are to him....me.me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me...what a guy !

What’s **** up about this thread is I can’t tell whose posts are goofier, 12ed or WCDawg’s.

Lavendar I take exception to this. I've been 100% serious all the time just like I always am. WC has too. I took exception to knocks on CT, the pubic hair on a coke can BS was very much like the Kavanaugh BS. Don't @ me. Not in the mood for putting up with political sophistry today

Okay, so I make the mistake of reading your bickering it’s WC, and apparently Ihave been able to figure it out. WCDawg is goofier than 12ed.

Basically, if you start with whatever thing would make the Democrat party look better in the public eye, then work backwards towards beliefs, you end up with what WCDawg believes. Hopefully he has at least one or two things up him sleeve and be like, “See! I’m not complete a mind **** to the Democrat party corporation!”

You on the other hand will sit there and argue endlessly pointing out flaws in what the person you are talking to believes. Probably why you are making a big deal about a Avenatti/Beto ticket, because you know that’s what most people will disagree with. People probably don’t want to realize if they could catch a few breaks in the media, that ticket could actually be interesting.

Why, because what I have to say doesn’t benefit the Democrat party public image?

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Why, because what I have to say doesn’t benefit the Democrat party public image?

No, because you're wrong and sort of lame.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Says the guy who considers Hillary and Comey investigations subversive and detrimental to our constitution. But when you investigate someone based on a ridiculous foreign written dossier the investigators knew to be fraudulent, then you have an important case NEEDING investigating.

How did you arrive at those conclusions?

• Options

@YaleDawg Nobody cares that you didn’t go to Yale, bro. But it’s a bad look for us to have you running around acting like you did, when you didn’t...

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    @YaleDawg Nobody cares that you didn’t go to Yale, bro. But it’s a bad look for us to have you running around acting like you did, when you didn’t...

Are you ok? It's a serious question. You seem distraught

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Says the guy who considers Hillary and Comey investigations subversive and detrimental to our constitution. But when you investigate someone based on a ridiculous foreign written dossier the investigators knew to be fraudulent, then you have an important case NEEDING investigating.

If you had a clue what country you live in you'd understand it isn't The POTUS who gets to decide who is prosecuted. Asking for somebody Trump sees as a personal enemy to be prosecuted is indeed subversive to The Constitution of The United States.
    Seriously, people like you shouldn't vote.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

If you had a clue what country you live in you'd understand it isn't The POTUS who gets to decide who is prosecuted. Asking for somebody Trump sees as a personal enemy to be prosecuted is indeed subversive to The Constitution of The United States.

LOL @ personal enemies. He beat Hillary and she looks like a fool now. Trump probably considers her his best friend. Any time he wants to deflect media from something, he can pop off about Hillary...

But look WC. If you gonna be a fan of the Trump alarmist genre of reality television and all be trying to spread the message, your messages about Trump should probably actually be alarming.

Anybody can try to get somebody investigated. I can try to get somebody investigated. If Trump thinks someone should be investigating, he should try to get them investigated.

But here’s the rub, where your example actually proves Trump is not overstepping his constitutional powers. Did you notice that Hillary and Comey are actually not being investigated? Last we’ve heard public comment about it, Trump was criticizing Sessions for not investigating them.

So you’re running around screaming about Trump violating the constitution. And anyone who can think for half a second for himself will realize what you’re actually running around acting like a jackass about is proof Trump is following the constitution.

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

No, I’m felling fine. I’m just trying to let you know you can drop the Yale act. Nobody cares you didn’t go there. There board isn’t a brainiac competition to see who the smartest is. The only loose requirement is that you be a Dawg fan.

@WCDawg - be honest. Yale is a tough school to get into. Does “YaleDawg” seem in any way shape or form bright enough to have gotten into Yale?

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

LOL @ personal enemies. He beat Hillary and she looks like a fool now. Trump probably considers her his best friend. Any time he wants to deflect media from something, he can pop off about Hillary...

But look WC. If you gonna be a fan of the Trump alarmist genre of reality television and all be trying to spread the message, your messages about Trump should probably actually be alarming.

Anybody can try to get somebody investigated. I can try to get somebody investigated. If Trump thinks someone should be investigating, he should try to get them investigated.

But here’s the rub, where your example actually proves Trump is not overstepping his constitutional powers. Did you notice that Hillary and Comey are actually not being investigated? Last we’ve heard public comment about it, Trump was criticizing Sessions for not investigating them.

So you’re running around screaming about Trump violating the constitution. And anyone who can think for half a second for himself will realize what you’re actually running around acting like a jackass about is proof Trump is following the constitution.

Did you study constitutional law in Russia ? You really are clueless.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Yeah, I travelled to Moscow and St Petersburg to study stuff like the Magna Carte, Montesquieu... They have good professors over there. Good one WC!

• Options

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Yeah, I travelled to Moscow and St Petersburg to study stuff like the Magna Carte, Montesquieu... They have good professors over there. Good one WC!

Yes, Trump is very wise to revere and invest in Putin, there is much to learn from KGB philosophy.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

No, I’m felling fine. I’m just trying to let you know you can drop the Yale act. Nobody cares you didn’t go there. There board isn’t a brainiac competition to see who the smartest is. The only loose requirement is that you be a Dawg fan.

@WCDawg - be honest. Yale is a tough school to get into. Does “YaleDawg” seem in any way shape or form bright enough to have gotten into Yale?

You are beyond childish

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

Hmm. What's beyond childlish? Maturity? Or going in the other direction, nothingness? Interesting thought experiment. Yes, I'm busy waiting for the weekend to arrive too. too much free time so I turn to thought experiments.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@donm said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

@YaleDawg said:

@levander said:

You are beyond childish

Hmm. What's beyond childlish? Maturity? Or going in the other direction, nothingness? Interesting thought experiment. Yes, I'm busy waiting for the weekend to arrive too. too much free time so I turn to thought experiments.

Infantile seems the most logical progression, or digression.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

It's the left's arrogance that makes them so dangerous. So easily willing to remove the rights of others in order to perpetuate their power grab. Eventually it will destroy America. It's sad not enough can see through their sham. All emotion, zero logic.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

It's the left's arrogance that makes them so dangerous. So easily willing to remove the rights of others in order to perpetuate their power grab. Eventually it will destroy America. It's sad not enough can see through their sham. All emotion, zero logic.

The left my ass.
    Many of the most prominent and vocal critics of trump's autocratic and devious tendencies are career intel leaders, and republicans to boot.
    Trumpsters have nothing in common with real conservatives.at least not American conservatism, far right banana republic goons perhaps.

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.
    Many of the most prominent and vocal critics of trump's autocratic and devious tendencies are career intel leaders, and republicans to boot.
    Trumpsters have nothing in common with real conservatives.at least not American conservatism, far right banana republic goons perhaps.

You just don’t get it. Most Reps didn’t vote for Trump because they love him. I’m not sure anybody outside of his family or the guy who sees him in the mirror loves him. They voted for him to avoid the dumpster fire offered by the other party. As bad as he is, he is still much better than the alternative. And yes, that is sad because the Dems have changed dramatically for the worse.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@WCDawg said:

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

The left my ass.

You live in a fascinating world WC. Always focusing on stuff like who the most prominent and vocal critics are...

Well, fascinating for someone who studies psychiatry. To the average Joe, not so much.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

Yes, Trump is very wise to revere and invest in Putin, there is much to learn from KGB philosophy.

Do you understand that these “personal enemies” of Trump’s who’s privacy you are so concerned about making sure are offered the constitutional protections we all have the right to.... Do you understand these people are not being investigated?

There is no consistutional crisis. There is not even an investigation.

Do you understand that?