Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Let's learn something about our Dawgnation members

Comments

• Options
    dawgwatchdawgwatch Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman
    1. Alma, Ga
    2. Pretty good at catchin a fish.....prefer saltwater....

• Options
    Mkirk86Mkirk86 Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore
    1. Jesup, Ga
    2. Woodworking and killing turkeys!
  • Options
    PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭ Junior

Portland, OR

Parallel parking

• Options
    jdfirrejdfirre Posts: 7 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thomson, GA

Must be fairly decent at firefighting...been there (Augusta) since 1990.

• Options
    Larry_CulpepperLarry_Culpepper Posts: 15 ✭ Freshman

Omaha Nebraska

I dabble in acting, doing mostly supporting character/guest appearance roles. Most of you probably recognize me from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Lostdawg01.

Not many have as deep or wide roots in The Tuscaloosa area as I have. I was born there, I have 4 brothers and sisters and a half brother who still lives there were born there. Both my parents and all 4 grandparents were born in the area. My great, great, great grandfather who carried my last name and 2 of his brothers moved there from The Nashville area in the early 1830s when there were just a few settlers along The Black Warrior and Tom Biggby Rivers. My Great, Great, Great Granddad's grave site is about 5 miles east of town.

I was raised mostly in Georgia though.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gresham - keep after it - I see real promise. You could be a grandpa Moses type thing, really.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My oldest currently lives in Charleston. He teaches math at West Ashley.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those look like they would make some Dawg Gone Great door stops.

• Options
    loxahatcheedawgloxahatcheedawg Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1. Stuart Florida
    2. I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.
  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Which century do you mean by "our" ? The current one or the one just past. Sounds like a noble effort. Would love to see your finished work.

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg my older 2 boys watched me cook from the time they figured out they could pull a chair up to the counter so that was our bonding time. Needless to say both of them a good cooks. Now my youngest has no clue and no interest.

• Options
    loxahatcheedawgloxahatcheedawg Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ha. Well that is just a quote from the work of fiction: A Confederacy of Dunces. I'm good at writing but not of that sort.

• Options
    bigdawg6888bigdawg6888 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman
    1. Winchester, TN  (born in Dalton)

2. I like to think that I am a pretty good cook. 
  • Options
    DataDawgDataDawg Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior

1) Sandy Springs, GA

2) Data Analytics and watching sports