Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Will anybody else be glad when Tiger retires ?...

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@gdawg4life said:

@WCDawg said:

@gdawg4life said:

@WCDawg said:
    FYI, a quick look at both CBS's and NBC's sports sites shows Tiger has the headline picture on their front page, just like ESPN.
    Ditto for MSN and Sports Illustrated.
    All 5 lead their front pages with Tiger.

Bro, Tiger is living rent free in your head

Well the cheap bastard needs to pay up.

He can’t because he is supposedly retiring soon. Needs to save those pennies.

A fixed income can be challenging.

• Options
    BigDawg747BigDawg747 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

@WCDawg said:
    FYI, a quick look at both CBS's and NBC's sports sites shows Tiger has the headline picture on their front page, just like ESPN.

FYI the 14 major win champ is on a charge, why would they not feature him.

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

He was 8 back when they put his pic and article as their front page article. He is always their top story when he's in any tourney.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

He was 8 back when they put his pic and article as their front page article. He is always their top story when he's in any tourney.

He is Tiger f n woods with 14 majors, get over it.

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

It’s all about ratings, look at the ratings when Tiger wasn’t playing and look at them now. Also you can argue without Tiger there wouldn’t be as much young talent as we have now. Plus the guy is just exciting to watch. Get off your high horse about Jack and Arnold. Nobody cares if it upsets you nobody cares if it annoys you and nobody really cares if you don’t like Tiger.

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

It’s all about ratings, look at the ratings when Tiger wasn’t playing and look at them now. Also you can argue without Tiger there wouldn’t be as much young talent as we have now. Plus the guy is just exciting to watch. Get off your high horse about Jack and Arnold. Nobody cares if it upsets you nobody cares if it annoys you and nobody really cares if you don’t like Tiger.

I haven't tried to make a case for either Jack or Arnold, other than to correctly point out Palmer was the first true media superstar in golf and adjusted for inflation, the top earner.
    My point is about being fair to those playing today.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Do you mind telling us how old you are? I don't think your young at all, i just want to know how old jealousy grows.

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Do you mind telling us how old you are? I don't think your young at all, i just want to know how old jealousy grows.

I'm this many, but I'll be this many on my birthday.
    How long did it take you to become a **** groupie ?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Aww, did my keyboarding skills get under your skin. Im sorry.

• Options

I guess ill retire if they didnt

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.
    An interesting note for actual golf fans, you may want to turn away now, Koepka has opened a 4 shot lead. If he wins he'll have a total of 4 wins on The PGA tour, with all but 1 being majors.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.
    An interesting note for actual golf fans, you may want to turn away now, Koepka has opened a 4 shot lead. If he wins he'll have a total of 4 wins on The PGA tour, with all but 1 being majors.

A note for actual golf fans, the fourth round is where it actually counts and you have to hold it togather for the final round. Let me know when koepa reaches 14 majors you old fart.

• Options

Can yall believe it. Mike wallace hit a hole in one and they featured it!

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.

A note for actual golf fans, the fourth round is where it actually counts and you have to hold it togather for the final round. Let me know when koepa reaches 14 majors you old fart.

Do you even have a handicap or are you that bad that it cant even be calculated?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.

Do you even have a handicap or are you that bad that it cant even be calculated?

You're flailing like a drowning man, maybe you need to play in the shallow end of the pool.

Lame

• Options
    SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited August 2018

Brooks is simply better than everyone again this week. No one else will win because he’s ahead and the most talented golfer in the field.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.

I live rent free in your head, but it's SUCH A DUMP ?

Yep, a dump for retired golfers.

• Options
    edited August 2018

@SWGADAWG said:
    Brooks is simply better than everyone again this week. No one else will win because he’s ahead and the most talented golfer in the field.

It's so weird that he has just 3 wins and 2 of them are majors. Now he's in good shape to win his 3rd in 2 years.
    Jack has said many times for him majors were the easiest because most players didn't have the nerves for them, that meant he really only had to beat a few guys who had the stuff for them.
    Apparently this guy has found the stuff.

• Options

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

@BigDawg747 said:

@WCDawg said:

Nope..won't do it.

Not at all groupie.

I live rent free in your head, but it's SUCH A DUMP ?

Yep, a dump for retired golfers.

...wha...?