Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:
    ....and how many times did the OP said he was done with this thread and just kept dragging it on and on and on....attention seeking behavior if I’ve ever seen it

I never said I'm done with this thread, I said I'm done with a couple of posters . Careful the ignorance doesn't infect you.

C’mon man......admit it. You’re just loving all the attention right now, ain’t ya??

And in both instances, Democrats were the governors.

Interesting that you brought the governor up, R&B. Apparently this one is raging on the left wing FB pages and they are trying to get the spin out. Governor Moonbeam vetoed a bill (passed unanimously in both houses) a couple of years ago that would have specifically required utilities to look at forest fire mitigation techniques around utilities. Unbelievable.

Brown is getting a lot of heat because his veto, in many people's eyes, seems to have been a possible contributor in this fire. Snopes has even tried entering the fight, applying their liberal spin on the veto, and the state legislator who sponsored the bill has taken on Snopes, pointing out their spin and errors (fact checking the so called fact checkers). I'm with you, though. It is certainly an important issue, but why is this guy arguing incessantly on a Georgia Bulldog football site about it? And, busily insulting any and everybody who bothers to discuss it with any level of critical thinking. Bizarre.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:
    ....and how many times did the OP said he was done with this thread and just kept dragging it on and on and on....attention seeking behavior if I’ve ever seen it

I never said I'm done with this thread, I said I'm done with a couple of posters . Careful the ignorance doesn't infect you.

C’mon man......admit it. You’re just loving all the attention right now, ain’t ya??

Interesting that you brought the governor up, R&B. Apparently this one is raging on the left wing FB pages and they are trying to get the spin out. Governor Moonbeam vetoed a bill (passed unanimously in both houses) a couple of years ago that would have specifically required utilities to look at forest fire mitigation techniques around utilities. Unbelievable.

Brown is getting a lot of heat because his veto, in many people's eyes, seems to have been a possible contributor in this fire. Snopes has even tried entering the fight, applying their liberal spin on the veto, and the state legislator who sponsored the bill has taken on Snopes, pointing out their spin and errors (fact checking the so called fact checkers). I'm with you, though. It is certainly an important issue, but why is this guy arguing incessantly on a Georgia Bulldog football site about it? And, busily insulting any and everybody who bothers to discuss it with any level of critical thinking. Bizarre.

I don't get the hate for snopes. They have essentially zero bias. Search occupy Democrats or the other 98% on snopes and it's pretty much them trashing all the dumb memes they share on facebook. That's one example but they do a good job of defending R's from unfounded claims as well. I think because trump generates so many stories they are becoming saturated with stuff about Republicans in general.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

I have very little in common with most of you, thank God.

• Options
    RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 354 ✭✭✭ Junior

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

I would hazard a guess that 98% of the bloggers on this forum share the exact same sentiment in their opinion of you.....

• Options
    edited November 2018

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

I would hazard a guess that 98% of the bloggers on this forum share the exact same sentiment in their opinion of you.....

I doubt that, sheet heads always overestimate your numbers.
    It's because you're calling attention by posturing about and goose stepping.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

“Sheet heads”? Are you referring to the Ku Klux Klan?
    Since when did they start admitting Asians? Boy, now you have really hurt my feelings....
    Stereotype much, WC Dawg??

• Options
    edited November 2018

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Since when did they start admitting Asians? Boy, now you have really hurt my feelings....

Yes, that is the organization I alluded to. Walk like a goose, post like a goose.

• Options

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

He might have meant shiit head

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

He might have meant shiit head

I meant sheet heads, but the 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

• Options
    edited November 2018

@Kasey said:
    So this thread isn’t about “Wildfire” Tommy Rich?

It started out being about the sappy 1970s song, then a fire started and it morphed to Sheet heads vs lefties. For the life of me I don't recall mentioning a liberal point of view though, unless not caring for orange man is considered being liberal, if so most traditional republicans are lefties.

• Options

@12ed said:
    The Avenatti/Beto 2020 campaign officially condemns wildfires and blames Raphael Cruz for killing JFK and setting forth the chain of temporal causality that spawned these wildfires in the first place. We are officially calling for a house investigation into this matter and demanding Trump's impeachment because of it. An anonymous source has come forward and said the honorable Robert Mueller found the pee tapes. Expect indictments for Trump, Pence, Cocaine Mitch, Ted Cruz, and more BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Checkmate, orange man twitter troll buttface. Checkmate.

You're like the entire Trilateral Commission rolled into a single voice.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Yes, that is the organization I alluded to. Walk like a goose, post like a goose.

Now let’s get this straight...the picture WCDawg presents: An Asian man, goose stepping, in a white sheet, flashing white power sign....🤣
    As if only white males harbor conservative leanings? As a minority, I’ve found “liberals” to hold the worst stereotypes of other races....

It’s been fun, WCDawg, but this is becoming tiresome. However, tomorrow I’m expecting you to post a subject about delta smelt fish preservation of the San Joaquin Delta. Meanwhile, Go Dawgs!!

• Options

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Now let’s get this straight...the picture WCDawg presents: An Asian man, goose stepping, in a white sheet, flashing white power sign....🤣
    As if only white males harbor conservative leanings? As a minority, I’ve found “liberals” to hold the worst stereotypes of other races....

It’s been fun, WCDawg, but this is becoming tiresome. However, tomorrow I’m expecting you to post a subject about delta smelt fish preservation of the San Joaquin Delta. Meanwhile, Go Dawgs!!

You do know Japan was an Axis member...right ?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

It started out being about the sappy 1970s song, then a fire started and it morphed to Sheet heads vs lefties. For the life of me I don't recall mentioning a liberal point of view though, unless not caring for orange man is considered being liberal, if so most traditional republicans are lefties.

they just a bunch of **** RHINOs. TRUMP FOR EMPEROR

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

they just a bunch of **** RHINOs. TRUMP FOR EMPEROR

I'm absolutely sure Trump dreams of having that kind of authority. Thank God for checks and balances.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

You do know Japan was an Axis member...right ?

So once again, all these bigoted stereotypes, from an enlightened “liberal”.....all Asians are akin to Imperial Japanese???

• Options

@12ed said:
    Quasimodo predicted this thread, by the way. The half-back of Nostradamus.

I believe he played a little QB for The Irish as well.

• Options

@12ed said:

@levander said:
    Wow, WC is really **** eggs in this thread. It’s like 2/3rds of the people in this thread hate him.

But what’s truly amazing is he’a still posting, simply because he’s convinced he’s right about everything.

After all, they told him on TV that orange man is bad. So how could he be wrong?

WC's not as bad as you people try to make him out to be. He hates radical feminists like us normal people, too.

My personal theory is he's a Reagan Republican that might've voted for Carter but became kinda disaffected when Reagan tried to nuke the Soviet Union. That Tom Cruise movie featuring El Chapo and Oliver North smoking weed on a jet fighter was probably the last straw.

It's this, or he's really Max Boot.

I don't know. I don't care. All I know is I'm voting Avenatti, he will be our next president and there's not a dayum thing you people can do about it. Suq on them apples

I don't actually hate feminist, I just wish they'd shave their arm pits..plus, they frighten me. Fear and loathing, frick and frack.