Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Camp Fire is shaping up as our worst natural disaster since Katrina..

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:
    The Avenatti/Beto 2020 campaign officially condemns wildfires and blames Raphael Cruz for killing JFK and setting forth the chain of temporal causality that spawned these wildfires in the first place. We are officially calling for a house investigation into this matter and demanding Trump's impeachment because of it. An anonymous source has come forward and said the honorable Robert Mueller found the pee tapes. Expect indictments for Trump, Pence, Cocaine Mitch, Ted Cruz, and more BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Checkmate, orange man twitter troll buttface. Checkmate.

You're like the entire Trilateral Commission rolled into a single voice.

Trilateral, no. Quadrilateral, yes

You've added new blood to the firm ?

• Options

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:
    ....and how many times did the OP said he was done with this thread and just kept dragging it on and on and on....attention seeking behavior if I’ve ever seen it

I never said I'm done with this thread, I said I'm done with a couple of posters . Careful the ignorance doesn't infect you.

C’mon man......admit it. You’re just loving all the attention right now, ain’t ya??

And in both instances, Democrats were the governors.

Interesting that you brought the governor up, R&B. Apparently this one is raging on the left wing FB pages and they are trying to get the spin out. Governor Moonbeam vetoed a bill (passed unanimously in both houses) a couple of years ago that would have specifically required utilities to look at forest fire mitigation techniques around utilities. Unbelievable.

Brown is getting a lot of heat because his veto, in many people's eyes, seems to have been a possible contributor in this fire. Snopes has even tried entering the fight, applying their liberal spin on the veto, and the state legislator who sponsored the bill has taken on Snopes, pointing out their spin and errors (fact checking the so called fact checkers). I'm with you, though. It is certainly an important issue, but why is this guy arguing incessantly on a Georgia Bulldog football site about it? And, busily insulting any and everybody who bothers to discuss it with any level of critical thinking. Bizarre.

I have very little in common with most of you, thank God.

I would hazard a guess that 98% of the bloggers on this forum share the exact same sentiment in their opinion of you.....

I doubt that, sheet heads always overestimate your numbers.
    It's because you're calling attention by posturing about and goose stepping.

“Sheet heads”? Are you referring to the Ku Klux Klan?
    Since when did they start admitting Asians? Boy, now you have really hurt my feelings....
    Stereotype much, WC Dawg??

Yes, that is the organization I alluded to. Walk like a goose, post like a goose.

Now let’s get this straight...the picture WCDawg presents: An Asian man, goose stepping, in a white sheet, flashing white power sign....🤣
    As if only white males harbor conservative leanings? As a minority, I’ve found “liberals” to hold the worst stereotypes of other races....

It’s been fun, WCDawg, but this is becoming tiresome. However, tomorrow I’m expecting you to post a subject about delta smelt fish preservation of the San Joaquin Delta. Meanwhile, Go Dawgs!!

You do know Japan was an Axis member...right ?

So once again, all these bigoted stereotypes, from an enlightened “liberal”.....all Asians are akin to Imperial Japanese???

''enlightened'' ? ''liberal'' ? shoot no, I'm just a lot smarter and better looking than you folks.

• Options
    RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 354 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    edited November 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:
    Wow, WC is really **** eggs in this thread. It’s like 2/3rds of the people in this thread hate him.

But what’s truly amazing is he’a still posting, simply because he’s convinced he’s right about everything.

After all, they told him on TV that orange man is bad. So how could he be wrong?

WC's not as bad as you people try to make him out to be. He hates radical feminists like us normal people, too.

My personal theory is he's a Reagan Republican that might've voted for Carter but became kinda disaffected when Reagan tried to nuke the Soviet Union. That Tom Cruise movie featuring El Chapo and Oliver North smoking weed on a jet fighter was probably the last straw.

It's this, or he's really Max Boot.

I don't know. I don't care. All I know is I'm voting Avenatti, he will be our next president and there's not a dayum thing you people can do about it. Suq on them apples

I don't actually hate feminist, I just wish they'd shave their arm pits..plus, they frighten me. Fear and loathing, frick and frack.

Oh well.

I'm running with the theory anyway. And I still think Stanley Kubrick directed the moon landing film footage in a Hollywood studio, too

That's silly, the ''moon landing'' was 70 miles south of Albuquerque outside Socorro NM at an abandoned perlite mine.

• Options

@12ed said:

@RedBlackDawg said:
    As if only white males harbor conservative leanings

Yes.
    Michelle Malkin is really a white man on the inside. I've yet to find evidence that she's literally a white man in a really advanced life-like asian woman costume, but when I DO find said evidence I'll be sure to transmit this information to Robert Mueller.

Asian is the new white.

• Options

This once noble thread has taken several bee-zar turns.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

Russian bots again. Damnn you Putin, damnn you to hell.

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:
    So this thread isn’t about “Wildfire” Tommy Rich?

It started out being about the sappy 1970s song, then a fire started and it morphed to Sheet heads vs lefties. For the life of me I don't recall mentioning a liberal point of view though, unless not caring for orange man is considered being liberal, if so most traditional republicans are lefties.

they just a bunch of **** RHINOs. TRUMP FOR EMPEROR

I didn't know they let people this dumb into yale. But I guess they let trump into Penn 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    edited November 2018

@benjaminwgregg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

It started out being about the sappy 1970s song, then a fire started and it morphed to Sheet heads vs lefties. For the life of me I don't recall mentioning a liberal point of view though, unless not caring for orange man is considered being liberal, if so most traditional republicans are lefties.

I didn't know they let people this dumb into yale. But I guess they let trump into Penn 🤷‍♂️

I'm a very stable genius with all the best words.

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

Trump = Russian bot.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:
    Wow, WC is really **** eggs in this thread. It’s like 2/3rds of the people in this thread hate him.

But what’s truly amazing is he’a still posting, simply because he’s convinced he’s right about everything.

After all, they told him on TV that orange man is bad. So how could he be wrong?

WC's not as bad as you people try to make him out to be. He hates radical feminists like us normal people, too.

My personal theory is he's a Reagan Republican that might've voted for Carter but became kinda disaffected when Reagan tried to nuke the Soviet Union. That Tom Cruise movie featuring El Chapo and Oliver North smoking weed on a jet fighter was probably the last straw.

I don't know. I don't care. All I know is I'm voting Avenatti, he will be our next president and there's not a dayum thing you people can do about it. Suq on them apples

I don't actually hate feminist, I just wish they'd shave their arm pits..plus, they frighten me. Fear and loathing, frick and frack.

Oh well.

I'm running with the theory anyway. And I still think Stanley Kubrick directed the moon landing film footage in a Hollywood studio, too

That's silly, the ''moon landing'' was 70 miles south of Albuquerque outside Socorro NM at an abandoned perlite mine.

This is nothing short of pure Trump State propaganda

It's alternate fact.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

Trump = Russian bot.

• Options

@benjaminwgregg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

But for real why do you guys not like yale? It's not like I come on here to be condescending. I don't hold a candle to a lot of regular posters when it comes to football knowledge

• Options

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

Trump = Russian bot.

I give credit to Trump for siding with the underdog and the little guy.
    Everybody hates that little North Korean guy just because he is a murderous dictator who lies and threatens America, this doesn't stop Trump from making a handshake deal with the little fella, then claim victory then never follow up on it. When the whole world persecutes the poor Saudi prince for murdering an American resident and Washington Post reporter in an embassy, it's Trump who once again ignores our mean old intel community and sides with a foreign despot.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@levander said:

Oh well.

This is nothing short of pure Trump State propaganda

Rake America Great Again !

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh well, so much for not going down the rabbit hole.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@bobby said:
    Should've raked more...

And done forestry management like cutting all those dead trees like they've SUPPOSED to been doing all along. The bark beetles are the problem, yet they still do nothing about it. Celebrities can cry me a river that they lost a mansion. They knew the risks before building there. I do feel sorry for the folks who couldn't get out fast enough though. A raging wildfire mixed with wind ain't no joke. Anyone remember Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge fires a few years ago? Look up some YouTube videos of people trying to get out. Looked like driving through Dante's inferno. SCARY. :o

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@PerroGrande said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:
    ....and how many times did the OP said he was done with this thread and just kept dragging it on and on and on....attention seeking behavior if I’ve ever seen it

I never said I'm done with this thread, I said I'm done with a couple of posters . Careful the ignorance doesn't infect you.

C’mon man......admit it. You’re just loving all the attention right now, ain’t ya??

And in both instances, Democrats were the governors.

Interesting that you brought the governor up, R&B. Apparently this one is raging on the left wing FB pages and they are trying to get the spin out. Governor Moonbeam vetoed a bill (passed unanimously in both houses) a couple of years ago that would have specifically required utilities to look at forest fire mitigation techniques around utilities. Unbelievable.

Brown is getting a lot of heat because his veto, in many people's eyes, seems to have been a possible contributor in this fire. Snopes has even tried entering the fight, applying their liberal spin on the veto, and the state legislator who sponsored the bill has taken on Snopes, pointing out their spin and errors (fact checking the so called fact checkers). I'm with you, though. It is certainly an important issue, but why is this guy arguing incessantly on a Georgia Bulldog football site about it? And, busily insulting any and everybody who bothers to discuss it with any level of critical thinking. Bizarre.

I have very little in common with most of you, thank God.

I would hazard a guess that 98% of the bloggers on this forum share the exact same sentiment in their opinion of you.....

I doubt that, sheet heads always overestimate your numbers.
    It's because you're calling attention by posturing about and goose stepping.

“Sheet heads”? Are you referring to the Ku Klux Klan?
    Since when did they start admitting Asians? Boy, now you have really hurt my feelings....
    Stereotype much, WC Dawg??

Yes, that is the organization I alluded to. Walk like a goose, post like a goose.

Now let’s get this straight...the picture WCDawg presents: An Asian man, goose stepping, in a white sheet, flashing white power sign....🤣
    As if only white males harbor conservative leanings? As a minority, I’ve found “liberals” to hold the worst stereotypes of other races....

It’s been fun, WCDawg, but this is becoming tiresome. However, tomorrow I’m expecting you to post a subject about delta smelt fish preservation of the San Joaquin Delta. Meanwhile, Go Dawgs!!

@YaleDawg said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

But for real why do you guys not like yale? It's not like I come on here to be condescending. I don't hold a candle to a lot of regular posters when it comes to football knowledge

I don’t hate Yale. One of my HS runners will start there next Fall. I’ll pull for them to beat Haa-Vaad.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

During his brief title reign. He’s not from Georgia...but he won this in Augusta, my hometown

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

Trump = Russian bot.

The sad part is I use to like Russia in the 80s. Garbageoff was a good guy but he ruined the whole thing and gave Reagan notoriety in the process. Then Putin came in and basically adopted a type of Nazism. Then after the olympics in Moscow, where KGB officers came in direct contact with DJT, they turned him into a sleeper agent through blackmail. Enter the pee tapes.

The word on the street is DJT peed on prosties in a hotel room. There is evidence to believe this. After all he did bang Candidate Avenatti's client, who's known for her legendary art films, it's so obvious DJT is the type of guy that would pee on a bunch of prosties in a hotel room. The clincher? The KGB FILMED IT! DJT let them in the room with cameras and he did it under the belief that they'd give him the tape for his personal collection of DJT Prostie Watersports. But guess what? OMG BBQ SAUCE THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM THE TAPE. DJT didn't know they were KGB he thought they were just ordinary camera men. Supposedly he got roughed up pretty bad trying to get the tape back from them. It was a sad fight, that I can tell you.

This is what Mueller is really after. Because this is what the KGB is holding over DJT's head. Hey! Are you still reading?? Are you?? Had enough yet? The truth will set you on FIRE.

Exhibit A: House Democrats summoned DJT to testify against the Reagan tax cuts back in 1991, I believe. He said the tax cuts were a disaster. This is not something a Nazi would do, because Republicans are Nazis and tax cuts are Nazism.

Exhibit B: DJT use to give lots of $$$$ to Democrats. Now I'm not even going to presuppose that Democrat politicians are corrupt. This just isn't possible. So it couldn't possibly be for buying influence. So since we've gotten that out of the way, we have to acknowledge that no Nazi would give money to Democrats, because Republicans are Nazis and giving money to Democrats is not Nazism.

Now, we know Trump has been VERY ACCOMMODATING of Putin, and he TURNED TO NAZISM in his run for president. None of this is disputable. I rest my case.

Mueller will find the pee tapes.

I can sympathize with Trump laundering Putin's hard stolen cash through bogus real estate deals, we've all been guilty of that. Letting commie hos pee on him was wrong though, and probably unsanitary..Rake America Great Again !