Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome update. Just to clarify, you're not expecting Clemson to end up with Phillip Webb?

• fibonaccisquaredfibonaccisquared Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

If I'm not mistaken, Alabama seems to think they'll land him right now?

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Auburn leads for Webb atm but his visit to T Town this past weekend gave him something to think about. I say toss-up at this time.

• CHT78CHT78 Posts: 36 ✭✭✭ Junior

So a crystal ball just went foggy  on a TE from  GA.  Does this mean they have a better chance with Washington and  Theo?

• ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

Last night there was a lot of talk about Dexter shutting down his recruiting. SoFL said to not give it to much attention. I was just wondering if Dexter might be saying that so Mullet will stop calling him so much. I thought his text to Milton was interesting.Just thinking out loud.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

When he stops taking phone calls, then I'll believe it. If Florida gets off to a rough start, I would think he'd be having second thoughts.

• Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You know a lot of that was UF coaches freaking out and pressuring him not to do the visits.

This was not Gervon Dexters decision.

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Ace343Ace343 Posts: 41 ✭✭✭ Junior

It was Gilbert. Rusty moved his CB from UGA to foggy.

• CHT78CHT78 Posts: 36 ✭✭✭ Junior

It was mentioned that he was at Bama and Clemson this past weekend and he has made several trips to UTk that have been on the down low

• IwantburchIwantburch Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Washington and Theo> Arik/ large all day every day

• toadutoadu Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Will we have to offer BJ to get back into the driver seat with him? (or do we even have room for BJ?)

This discussion has been closed.