Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

In just 48 hours & that’s the day after tomorrow folks, on December the 14th, OT Trevor Keegan (6’6” 310) decides between Georgia, Michigan, & Penn St. He’s the #1 prospect out of the state of Illinois. I would laugh, & laugh, & laugh if UGA OL Coach Sam Pittman pulled this one too???!!!!!???!!!!! Georgia recruiting is simply on FIRE Y’ALL!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@christopherules said:
    In just 48 hours & that’s the day after tomorrow folks, on December the 14th, OT Trevor Keegan (6’6” 310) decides between Georgia, Michigan, & Penn St. He’s the #1 prospect out of the state of Illinois. I would laugh, & laugh, & laugh if UGA OL Coach Sam Pittman pulled this one too???!!!!!???!!!!! Georgia recruiting is simply on FIRE Y’ALL!!! GO DAWGS!!!

I think he’s Michigan bound. If so it is still good news for us. Means we feel good about Neal or Wright

@christopherules You would have been spot on with this about a month ago but as @Kasey mention, The Pittboss is a big game hunter and caught a whiff of an even bigger buck he plans to hang out his wall, so to speak.

• Options
    edited December 2018

@CZCashvilleDawg & @Kasey this is just so freaking awesome!!! Love the real stuff I learn here from y’all each & everyday! Sam Pittman is a KILLER!!! Yessir!!!
    GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    DAWGburnDAWGburn Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

@thebamaWay2 thoughts on Trey Sanders?

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AnotherDawg said:
    Following up on Georgia high school football, congrats to Milton for their upset victory over Colquitt Co. to take the 7A title. I don't know Rush Probst personally, but he strikes me as a Bobby Petrino type, so I'm happy for the Milton fans.

I’ve heard similar. Great Coach, OK person.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@christopherules said:

I think he’s Michigan bound. If so it is still good news for us. Means we feel good about Neal or Wright

@christopherules You would have been spot on with this about a month ago but as @Kasey mention, The Pittboss is a big game hunter and caught a whiff of an even bigger buck he plans to hang out his wall, so to speak.

Haha, I love that. The Most Dangerous Game

• Options

I really hope that this season's haul of fresh commits is simply SHOCKING when it's all said and done. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    edited December 2018
This discussion has been closed.